Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Which Denomination Has The Highest Number Of Members? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Denomination Has The Highest Number Of Members? (337 Views)

MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Denomination Has The Highest Number Of Members? by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy sunday friends on NL. there is this silent debate which has been going on within me for a while now. we all know that churches in nigeria are of different denominations and dogmas, i am a catholic and wether we accept it or not, catholic church is the first church. the population of the roman cathplic church is soaring on daily basis and this has made me to conclude that catholic church has the highest population of members in nigeria. Note; i stand to be corrected this assertion may be wrong and is subject to constructive criticism. which denomination do you think has the highest membership.
Re: Which Denomination Has The Highest Number Of Members? by youngest85(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Let somebody shout hallelujah
Re: Which Denomination Has The Highest Number Of Members? by Daniel058(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
C A, THO, and LIC

any other church you mentioned are only following, but that doesn't mean up to 50% of us are saved

oghene ro

(1) (Reply)

? / The Strange Woman / Scientists Could Be On The Verge Of Finding Jesus Christ’s DNA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.