Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Re: Exposing-Marine-Kingdom-Water-Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Exposing-Marine-Kingdom-Water-Spirit (254 Views)

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Exposing-Marine-Kingdom-Water-Spirit by fromnigeria(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3697553/exposing-marine-kingdom-water-spirit

I stumbled on this post, and haven scan through comments and reactions, i feel ignorance at all level especially in Christiandom should be ameliorated and eradicated.

This is my take, though not exhaustive as i am not good at typing...much and bunch.

First, we Christians need to understand the essence of Christianity.
we have to understand where Christianity (not a religion) stands among other religions.

In the light of the above, I there say that anyone believes the information in the above article, does not believe Jesus Christ died and rose from the dead. I mean, You don't yet understand the power of this great work of salvation.

I am not denying the existence of marine whatever.
However, my question is: As a born again believer christian, what is your business with an Ogboni killing or possessing an Ogbanje.

In the light of the above, this thread is therefore definitely not for true believers, i mean a Born again Christian who knows the truth (not the fire fire kind kind of christians), Rather, IT is for people who continues to their maker and his precious gift, Jesus Christ.

Let Christians believe aright!

thank you

(1) (Reply)

And So What? / . / Happy Easter to all of you on nairaland... Wish A Nairalander Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.