Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Eye Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eye Problem (741 Views)

How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments / Natural Solution To Cure All Eye Problem / Eye Problem(Glaucoma): Free Natural Therapy To Solve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Problem by Daddi: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
There's this problem I'm noticing reoccurring with me.
Anytime I come in contact with dirty things like drinking dirty water, using a dirty toilet or stuffs the effects shows on my eye, especially the left eye. It turns red and pains me.
The first time it happened like two years ago the pharmacist I visited gave me drugs comprising of flagyl and other tablets. The second time he gave me the same things no improvement then he gave me chlorophenical eye drops.
I use phone a lot and also use the computer a lot. Of recent it happened again, I changed environment and have been eating out which I feel my new eating place is not hygienic enough because I noticed few symptoms of typhoid.
My concern is this reoccurrence eye problem, I'm tired of it for every slight change of things.
Pls what could be the cause of it. Is it my constant use of screens (phones/computer) or coming in contact with not so clean foods.
Also how do I solve it once and for all? I don't like eye issues. Pls experts in the house help. Thanks
Re: Eye Problem by Blanc8(m): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Get yourself glasses with the photochromic lens and AR
Re: Eye Problem by dunhill20: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2017
protect your eyes and prevent ailments by making use of supplement. eyebrite and defender contains antioxidants that helps the eye to improve vision and treat infections. when there is a deficiency in any body part, sickness occurs. for more info, whatsapp 08136478517 or call 08183808324
Re: Eye Problem by Daddi: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Blanc8:
Get yourself glasses with the photochromic lens and AR
glasses? No other solution?
Re: Eye Problem by optm(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Daddi:
There's this problem I'm noticing reoccurring with me.
Anytime I come in contact with dirty things like drinking dirty water, using a dirty toilet or stuffs the effects shows on my eye, especially the left eye. It turns red and pains me.
The first time it happened like two years ago the pharmacist I visited gave me drugs comprising of flagyl and other tablets. The second time he gave me the same things no improvement then he gave me chlorophenical eye drops.
I use phone a lot and also use the computer a lot. Of recent it happened again, I changed environment and have been eating out which I feel my new eating place is not hygienic enough because I noticed few symptoms of typhoid.
My concern is this reoccurrence eye problem, I'm tired of it for every slight change of things.
Pls what could be the cause of it. Is it my constant use of screens (phones/computer) or coming in contact with not so clean foods.
Also how do I solve it once and for all? I don't like eye issues. Pls experts in the house help. Thanks
pls go see your eye doc and stop wasting your resources... i m sure u would be happy u did...cheers
Re: Eye Problem by philismary(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2017
Be mindful of were you eat.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Please! Tuberculosis Diagnosed / Ghana Is Second Country In The World To Produce 'walking Egg Technology' Baby / How Quick Ejaculation/weak Erection Almost Ruin My Relationship. See My Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.