Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

How To Develop Native Mobile Apps In Minutes WITHOUT CODING - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Develop Native Mobile Apps In Minutes WITHOUT CODING (936 Views)

Do You Need A Robust, Sleek And User-friendly Native Mobile App? / Turn Your Website To A Native Mobile App / I Need A Native Mobile App Developer With Experience In Ionic And Angular JS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop Native Mobile Apps In Minutes WITHOUT CODING by Glory86: 2:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Some months ago, I needed to develop mobile apps for my soon to be launched ecommerce platform. I was charged over $5500 for the apps to be built on Android and iOS platforms by an Indian Developer. I had no option than to go ahead with the project, because I needed it so badly. I made a part payment of over $3000 (WHAT A WASTE?), the other to be paid when the job was to be completed. Not until recently, I discovered a platform where anyone could build a mobile app with ease, then my eyes were opened. I realized I could build any type of app myself with ease, using www.app3030.com, even if I hadn't touched a computer before. The platform is so powerful that it has two builders; Panel 1.0 and Panel 2.0, with over 300 features. You can build Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows Apps with it. Now, I don't need that Indian Developer anymore, I can now build the apps myself."
Watch this video below, it will show you how easy it is to build an Ecommerce Store Mobile App within 30 minutes with payment integration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUF_AXz72FQ&feature=youtu.be

(1) (Reply)

Full Stack Developers Needed At Mypadi.ng / Franchise Expertise Will Overcome Inevitable Failure For The Franchisor / Learning Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.