Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Is It Reasonable Request? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Reasonable Request? (1079 Views)

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Much Income Is Reasonable Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Reasonable Request? by dprincedej(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2017
My wife left me 3yrs ago and took my kids on the grounds of domestic violence , and adultery. She does not believe she provoked me to do ll these things. I begged her to come back but she insisted that b4 she forgives me, I must pay her for the upkeep of the children for all this time. She said she is afraid I wold not take care of the kids if she comes back. Is she using it as an excuse? Can she expect me to have been sending money to her when wshe are not together? Does it make sense? What if she is with another man? If I make her comfortable, she wild never come back. If she does it alone, wild she not rethink and come back to me? Since she chose to leave, is it not right that she bears all consequences? Marriage is give and take. If not, all women wild leave their husband and be collecting free salary.
Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by Jay542(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2017
The only way to find out is to give her the money. I wonder how she pushed you to committing domestic violence thosad

2 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2017
You are a big fool!

Your wife left you because of your beastly nature and you had to punish her by not sending money for YOUR CHILDREN's upkeep.
And then, you come here to show your arrogance!

You are a failure of a man, and I am here wondering why she would consider coming back to a man who forgot his children, and is unapologetic about it.

Take your time! smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by FellepHq(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Why did you marry? Oga

1 Like

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by queenitee(f): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2017
maxioptiultra:
You are a big fool!

Your wife left you because of your beastly nature and you had to punish her by not sending money for YOUR CHILDREN's upkeep.

You are a failure of a man, and I am here wondering why she would consider coming back to a man who forgot his children, and is unapologetic about it.

Take your time! smiley
You said it all,God bless you
Ask him if to say it was his wife who cheated,will he say he pushed her to do that...Plus he doesn't send money for his children upkeep,Your Children and you call yourself a father?
She shouldn't even think of coming back to you

13 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by sisisioge: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Na real war o! To find better man marry, na real herculean task! If he looks alright and he sounds alright, there's still no guarantee of his upstairs being alright. May God help us choose right.

Oga, I think craaaze dey worry you. I think you no weeell at all. Lastly I think that woman would be making a mistake of coming back to you. These are my thoughts, oniraanu of iraanuland! If you dare quote, na today you go no say I no get job! Ekweesu!

13 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by dprincedej(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Only men should comment. Women are biased. Married men only. This thread is not for jokes.
Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by LAFO: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2017
You admit to cheating on her, as if that wasn't enough, you beat her!

Chai

And you're saying it like it's an award winning feat.

Kpele o OP,

You don't need a wife and children.
Na beatingg you go take kill them

6 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by ifyalways(f): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Send her the money.

I don't want to type my mind as per your person; the kind of husband and father you have painted yourself to be.

Are you not enjoying your liberty to carry as many olosho's as you want, hang out and drink whenever u want, flex muscles with Mike Tyson etc? You want to go back to the bandage of eating egusi everyday and flexing muscles with a fragile woman?

Yeye man.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by SirVintageCock: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2017
You are part of the reason why men are insulted daily by the female folks.

Unknown excuse of a homo erectus.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by SeyiKings: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2017
First off, what led to the domestic violence thing?
It must be dealt with before any other actions are taken. Have you changed? Will you control yourself if that thought crossed your mind again.
Bro, work on yourself big time because that's the only way forward.
Send her money because of your children. Prove to her that you'll take care of the kids by sending her money.
Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by starlite1: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2017
dprincedej:
Only men should comment. Women are biased. Married men only. This thread is not for jokes.

You think you're the Alpha and Omega of her life?
Unfortunately for you and your likes oga, Women are buying themselves some clean and working brain these days.

You cheat on her, you hit her and you expect her to stay put? and you think not sending money for your kids upkeep will make her crawl back to you?

Go and marry one of your oloshos and leave that woman alone. with or without you, she and the kids will survive.

Same thing my cousin's ex did. He thought that withdrawing all financial assistance would bring her to her knees. she took her son, did all manner of peanut paying jobs just to take care of her son.

She upgraded her edu. qualifications and remarried 4yrs ago. son is now 12, smart and in high school.
Boy doesn't know his father yet, father is back this yr pleading to be a part of the boy's education.
Em don see say nobody is indispensable, with all his riches, nobody asked him for a dime. His son doesn't know him and has never asked or been told about him.

Oga, the earlier you go marry one of your oloshos, the better for you 'cause that woman, being strong enough to trash you is never gonna get back with you till she sees a change in your attitude. That's if she doesn't move on before you learn.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by Pureheart91(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Na real war o! To find better man marry, na real herculean task! If he looks alright and he sounds alright, there's still no guarantee of his upstairs being alright. May God help us choose right.

Oga, I think craaaze dey worry you. I think you no weeell at all. Lastly I think that woman would be making a mistake of coming back to you. These are my thoughts, oniraanu of iraanuland! If you dare quote, na today you go no say I no get job! Ekweesu!

Khikhikhi.....sisi baby, take am Easy oo. Meanwhile dere so many descent Men and Women out there to spend ones life with as couples; However.. Babe i tink say u don collect Job since as i no dy see u as regular for Job/vacancies section
Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by sisisioge: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pureheart91:

Khikhikhi.....sisi baby, take am Easy oo. Meanwhile dere so many descent Men and Women out there to spend ones life with as couples; However.. Babe i tink say u don collect Job since as i no dy see u as regular for Job/vacancies section

grin grin grin grin
Pureheart baby, I didn't know we were affiliates o. Got a job a gazillion years ago and resigned last week. I'm now in the business of searching again. Person no go kill oneself nau. I was on that one for close to four years...time to sort greener pastures.
Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by Pureheart91(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin
Pureheart baby, I didn't know we were affiliates o. Got a job a gazillion years ago and resigned last week. I'm now in the business of searching again. Person no go kill oneself nau. I was on that one for close to four years...time to sort greener pastures.

Blessed are Thou among Job Searchers for thou shall connect this year... grin

I greet dear!
Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by Antina(f): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Amen to your prayers. Many of them are like that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by sisisioge: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pureheart91:

Blessed are Thou among Job Searchers for thou shall connect this year... grin

I greet dear!

Thanks man grin
Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by argon500: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
@ Op did you listen to yourself.. So you are one of the wife beater abi?

Anyways, forget about your wife and send the money for the sake of your children.

Abi u wan punish them too?

1 Like

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by eyinjuege: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
I hope your children grow up to know you for your nature, and to treat you as you have treated them.
How have your children been feeding? Have they been living under the bridge? How have they been clothing? Or you expect them to be exposed to the rain, winds with no protection clothing and housing offers?
How about their school fees oga?
So you're one of those who have thrown out future agberos to the streets?
Or isn't that what you've done without sending them to school?
I will not even talk about the guidance a good father provides for his children since you're apparently not one and the children will be better off without you.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by frostylook: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
After reading through your topics and posts, this is what I can say: Baba God, please deliver your daughters from depression, regrets, STDs and untimely death which us the make up of the OP.
Thank you for saving the runaway wife and providing for her and the innocent children.
Pls strengthen the new iyawo for what must still come. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by byvan03: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
You are a disgrace!! Leave that woman alone before you kill her with STD or your fist.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by TheeDetective: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
What sort of nansense is this? undecided YOU WELL SO? Its men like you that give other men a bad name and you’ve brought disgrace to other men with this your silly attitude. angry

You have the effrontery to say you cheated and also a wife beater

You have the effrontery to say you won’t give your estranged wife any money to look after the children you both produced

You have the effrontery to be angry at your wife without even showing any remorse to your disgraceful character and bad ways

You have the effrontery to justify your actions as ok because you are her husband and you married her therefore she must accept anything that you do as ok and she should not think for herself and protect her health and safety and that of the children

In fact I don’t even know what to say again with the word effrontery

If you have a daughter would you tell her that it’s ok for her husband to put his hands on her as well as cheat on her? If you have a son would you tell him that it’s ok for him to put his hands on his wife and cheat on her?

Dude, you’ve got to change this mentality you have and do it quickly Mate; otherwise you’ll regret it for a long time to come. ENOUGH SAID.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by poshestmina(f): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
You don't have the right to be a 'husband' ,how much more being a father ! You need brain massage,you no well .

1 Like

Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
maxioptiultra:
You are a big fool!

Take your time! smiley
I CONCUR
Re: Is It Reasonable Request? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
You are not even ashamed to say that you physically assault your wife and cheat on her? You have the guts to pride that you abandoned your family? If your wife was my sister I would have disowned her for even considering returning to you.

Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Great Easy And Natural Methods To Get Longer And Beautiful Hair / Cheap Barely Used Ties For Sale. / My Woman My Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.