Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Share Your April-fool Experience Today, Check Out Mine. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your April-fool Experience Today, Check Out Mine. (717 Views)

What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Share Your April Fool Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your April-fool Experience Today, Check Out Mine. by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
I called one of my friends and told him that I needed his assistance, he asked how, I explained to him that unknown individual had mistakenly payed the sum of thirty-five million naira into my account yesterday and that I intend to buckle with the money and that I want to lodge some amount into the accounts of those I feel I could trust for safety reasons, that was why I wanted him to send me his Bank account details so I can shift the sum of ten million naira (10,000,000.) into his account, he quickly became interested and before I could say more, he said he was sending the details right away which he did and was anxious to receive alert, though he actually got alert which I forged according to Bank sms alert, but wether he had cashed up the money is what I don't know but I got a reply from him saying "I wish you the same".

Please share your own experience here, whom you tricked, who tricked you, let's share the fun.

Ignore the section you found this topic, there was alot of traffic in the right section with similar topics and I decided to use the window.
Re: Share Your April-fool Experience Today, Check Out Mine. by Swegzfreak: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Share Your April-fool Experience Today, Check Out Mine. by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
All this mods sef. Who carry this post come here nah? Who send am? Una no wan make the market sale ni?
Re: Share Your April-fool Experience Today, Check Out Mine. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
See my signature

(1) (Reply)

Funny Story Diamond Bank Staff Wear School Uniforms To Celebrate Children's Day / Best 100% Odds For Weekend Games / Angry Nigerian Girl Attempts To Sue Nepa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.