Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Bleeding During Ovulation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bleeding During Ovulation (1146 Views)

Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) / Bleeding During Pregnancy. / Does Bleeding During Ovulation Affect Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleeding During Ovulation by makasbabe(f): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bleeding during ovulation Means what pls. I saw my period on the 19th, then started bleeding on the 31st. My doc checked and said no trace of infection. What could that mean pls! !!!!
Re: Bleeding During Ovulation by subtlemee(f): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Not all bleeding is menstrual blood,it can be bleeding from the cervix or va*ginal walls, hormonal imbalance can also cause bleeding if you take over dosage of after morning pill and it can also be a side effect of long term contraceptive pills..give your doctor proper and correct history so you can get help ASAP
Re: Bleeding During Ovulation by sisisioge: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
May not be a biggy. Apart from what the poster above me wrote, it could result from too much roughness from the dude during the doing the do. Be calm, if it doesn't stop within the next two days, you might have to really tell your doctor everything you did within this circle. Cheers.
Re: Bleeding During Ovulation by dacovajnr: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
subtlemee:
Not all bleeding is menstrual blood,it can be bleeding from the cervix or va*ginal walls, hormonal imbalance can also cause bleeding if you take over dosage of after morning pill and it can also be a side effect of long term contraceptive pills..give your doctor proper and correct history so you can get help ASAP
Oshey! Dokita grin
Re: Bleeding During Ovulation by makasbabe(f): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
I am TTC ,I didn't take any pill, some said it is successful ovulation while some said it may be hyperovulation. Don't know which one to take it is my first time to experience it
Re: Bleeding During Ovulation by sisisioge: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
This might be a simple reaction to the medication you might have taken during this circle to aid your TTC or....it might just be implantation bleeding wink

Just relax...wait it out. The circle will soon be over.
Re: Bleeding During Ovulation by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2017
sisisioge:
This might be a simple reaction to the medication you might have taken during this circle to aid your TTC or....it might just be implantation bleeding ... wink

Just relax...wait it out. The circle will soon be over.
Exactly what came to mind.
I still remember that line in Keith Moore embryology.
@makasbabe, your doctor has 'seen' you and given the all clear, trust your doctor. He would be 10x more correct than we who haven't even heard the full gist, let alone examined you.
Re: Bleeding During Ovulation by sisisioge: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2017
olrotimi:

Exactly what came to mind.
I still remember that line in Keith Moore embryology.
@makasbabe, your doctor has 'seen' you and given the all clear, trust your doctor. He would be 10x more correct than we who haven't even heard the full gist, let alone examined you.

Yipppy! OP is preggies! OP is preggies grin grin grin grin grin

Let the beautiful healthy babies start rolling in cool
Re: Bleeding During Ovulation by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2017
sisisioge:

Yipppy! OP is preggies! OP is preggies grin grin grin grin grin

Let the beautiful healthy babies start rolling in cool
Lol lol Lool, somebody is on the way oooooo grin grin
Re: Bleeding During Ovulation by hypertension(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
yes, its possible to bleed in between your period. Read this guide
https://www.medplux.com/bleeding-or-spotting-between-periods/
Re: Bleeding During Ovulation by jennyswt(f): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2017
makasbabe:
Bleeding during ovulation Means what pls. I saw my period on the 19th, then started bleeding on the 31st. My doc checked and said no trace of infection. What could that mean pls! !!!!
It's normal dear. Don't panic. It's also known as ovulatory bleeding. I experience it too. U can research more on it. Btw, do d bleeding mix with the ewcm?

(1) (Reply)

Effective Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your joystick / I Want To Put On Weight. / Baby Couldn't Wait, Woman Gives Birth In Hospital Lobby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.