Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (1177 Views)

Docherich Bond Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Going For 2200 Per Square Meter, / Cost Of Building Per Square Meter / What Is The Average Price Per Square Meter For Renting An Apartment In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
Re: . by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2009
Please can you write me here and let me know when I can come view some of these lands?
I am direly in need of 2 plots for a client of mine. Let me know.
Or you can write me here: adetund19@yahoo.com
Re: . by nbem2008: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
@aasog

You seem to be well qualified for this, so please answer this for me:

Land Surveyor - Draws the size, dimensions and boundaries of a given land.

Quantity Surveyor - Provides the bill of quantities detailing the materials and cost of delivering a building as drawn by an architect.

Estate Surveyor - What is it they do again?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
Estate Surveyors and Valuers is the core professional in property valuation where you learn how to give proper and expert opinion of value in any property valuation. Estates Surveyor will sell properties owned by their clients or company they represent, acquire land and buildings by way of purchase or lease for use for their clients, manage the clients stock of properties and place a value on land and buildings which the clients owns. Its more or less like stock broker, though Estate Surveyors usually work for big real estate groups and conglomerates like Union Homes and the likes.
Their job require them keeping tab of new government projects within a particular location, and to have first hand information of what a particular location would look like in years to come.

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale In Owerri, Imo State Nigeria / Is Real Estate On The Lagos Mainland Getting Overpriced? / 75 Acres Of Land With Layout @ibeju Lekki Close To The Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.