Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Please, Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Help! (548 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help! by Alistivin(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2017
Good morning, my people.. Please, i'm in dire need of help (#6000) to save a situation.. It is very shameful to even source for such kind of help from an online forum, but i'm left with no choice than to try. My situation is very much worse that i feel as if i'm cursed. Everything seems to be going from bad to worse. All my efforts are not yeilding fruits. Right now, i'm as empty as a basket. With not even a single hope of something to eat, let alone to save myself of an imminent embarrassment that is looming.
Please, help a brother.
Thanks.
Re: Please, Help! by geoworldedu: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Alistivin:
Good morning, my people.. Please, i'm in dire need of help (#6000) to save a situation.. It is very shameful to even source for such kind of help from an online forum, but i'm left with no choice than to try. My situation is very much worse that i feel as if i'm cursed. Everything seems to be going from bad to worse. All my efforts are not yeilding fruits. Right now, i'm as empty as a basket. With not even a single hope of something to eat, let alone to save myself of an imminent embarrassment that is looming.
Please, help a brother.
Thanks.

Otemanuduno, over to you.
Edited: I just checked and saw this is a new account. This should not be ur first post, or ppl won't take u serious here.
Re: Please, Help! by Alistivin(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:

Otemanuduno, over to you.
Edited: I just checked and saw this is a new account. This should not be ur first post, or ppl won't take u serious here.

It is indeed new, due to the fact i am not so active. This is my second post. After the first where i complained of depression..
My dear, you won't understand. I just have to try, as help might come from anywhere. It is better to voice out rather than die in silence.
Re: Please, Help! by MrPRevailer(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Alistivin:
Please, help a brother.
Thanks.

God answers prayer in The Lord's Chosen. Come and cry to God he will hear you and save you.

@Ijesha Bustop.
Re: Please, Help! by Alistivin(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
MrPRevailer:

God answers prayer in The Lord's Chosen. Come and cry to God he will hear you and save you.

@Ijesha Bustop.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Planning To Take Off Kingdom Africa Channel For Entertainment Slot / Is God Beyond Science? - No / Why! I’m Relocating My Ministry To Israel – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.