Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

... - Agriculture (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ... (315768 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary / Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by RealityShot: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Crush fresh and it's best with blender. I still vaccinate mine
please is there any organic multivitamin mixture?
Thank you
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Great farmers,

My co farmer complained of weakness, white poop and death from her 5 weeks broilers, please what is the diagnosis and cure.

Thank you.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
RealityShot:
please is there any organic multivitamin mixture?
Thank you
It's best you use multivitamin

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
aminuelyakub:
Great farmers,

My co farmer complained of weakness, white poop and death from her 5 weeks broilers, please what is the diagnosis and cure.

Thank you.
Should be coccidiosis
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Should be coccidiosis

Thanks sir, after seeing them I have a strong feeling its gumboro. What do you suggest should be done?
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 17, 2018
aminuelyakub:

Thanks sir, after seeing them I have a strong feeling its gumboro. What do you suggest should be done?
Give polidine + admacine + multivitamin
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 6:20am On Apr 17, 2018
obiageIi:
Pic 3 connections

Pic 4 tank, we used hose at that point to allow raising and lowering the drinker line.

Birds at 5wks, 1.65kg

I plan to use nipple drinkers in my pen so I experimented some nipple drinkers on about 100 broilers but the water pressure at the nipple point is too high or too low, the birds get more than the water they need when they prick the nipple there by causing spillage of the excess on the litter and when I try to adjust the water inlet to the pipe, the water doesnt come out at all.

I know using nipple drip cups is part of the solution, please what other things can I do to regulate the water pressure to prevent spillage?

Furthermore, I used to off the tap and introduce water trough when the litter is too wet. I noticed the birds rush the water aggressively as if they were so tasty.

Is it nornal or the system is not efficient or the fact that they are not used to it because I introduced it at week 4.

These really made me doubt the aplicability of the nipple drinkers especially here in the north which gets really hot, but seeing your work gave me hope. I hope you will put me through.

Cc Shakiriri, Turks, Emma and co. Your inputs are needed please.
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Give polidine + admacine + multivitamin

They have all been curled, they kept on dieing by the minute. Thank you sir.
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2018
shakyriri:

God bless u ma.am grateful for your response.i will await pictures.
I have just bought the white tiger pipes that they use for borehole.they are rubber and look sturdy.
It's just installations now

I plan to use nipple drinkers in my pen so I experimented some nipple drinkers on about 100 broilers but the water pressure at the nipple point is too high or too low, the birds get more than the water they need when they prick the nipple there by causing spillage of the excess on the litter and when I try to adjust the water inlet to the pipe, the water doesnt come out at all.

I know using nipple drip cups is part of the solution, please what other things can I do to regulate the water pressure to prevent spillage?

Furthermore, I used to off the tap and introduce water trough when the litter is too wet. I noticed the birds rush the water aggressively as if they were so tasty.

Is it nornal or the system is not efficient or the fact that they are not used to it because I introduced it at week 4.

These really made me doubt the applicability of the nipple drinkers especially here in the north which gets really hot. Please I need your advice.
Re: ... by Scholastica010(f): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2018
FEW DAYS TO GO
Grab the opportunity of getting your standard business plan with a 3 years financial statement for just #2,999.
Kindly contact us on:
Do not miss this!!!
Re: ... by blessingfarm: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
aminuelyakub:

They have all been curled, they kept on dieing by the minute. Thank you sir.
Am very sorry for the loss. Please if you don't mind I will like to get some more information from the owner of that farm concerning the attack. I had such attack last year so I want to know where I went wrong to correct myself; please if you don't mind.
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
blessingfarm:

Am very sorry for the loss. Please if you don't mind I will like to get some more information from the owner of that farm concerning the attack. I had such attack last year so I want to know where I went wrong to correct myself; please if you don't mind.

Thank you, what exactly do you want to know?

1 Like

Re: ... by birdinvaders: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
pls is marshall mortality rate high
aminuelyakub:

Why is agrited scarse these days?
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
birdinvaders:

I dont know sir, im a newbie.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 21, 2018
birdinvaders:
Mortality most times.is the result of your management especially temperature control and feeding.

2 Likes

Re: ... by birdinvaders: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
thanks
EMMAACHILE:

Mortality most times.is the result of your management especially temperature control and feeding.
Re: ... by Wayne4uall(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Vaccination schedule for broilers!

Day 1: Multivitamin
Day 2-6: Anti-biotic
Day: 8: Lasota + Milk
Day 14: Gumboro
Day 16-20: Anti-biotic
Day 30-34: Anti-biotic
Day 37: fowl pox
Day 38: deworm
Day 44-48: Anti-biotic

Multivitamin to be given on free days.

Antibiotic must be stopped 12 days to slaughter if using Est mix

Deworming using ivermeticin should take 21 days to slaughter or organic use of garlic or onion is advised if keeping for less than 7 weeks

Good day bro, why should I stop antibiotics 12 days to slaughter and deworming should take place, I am new, and I will love to start bird farming
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Wayne4uall:

Good day bro, why should I stop antibiotics 12 days to slaughter and deworming should take place, I am new, and I will love to start bird farming
Google withdrawal drugs days
Re: ... by Kindredspirit1(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2018
Good morning, please I need urgent help in my farm.
I raise 500 broiler birds biweekly.
Recently I discover my birds tend to loose weight around the 2nd to 3rd week and 5th week of their lives ( 4 batches straight). They recover as without any mortalities but I'm loosing money because I have to over use feed, waste time ( last batch took 9 weeks to make 2kg)!
Please what can be the cause.
I'm getting frustrated.

NB: Newcastle was discovered in the farm last December and we have fumigated several times.
Could it be still Newcastle??
No mortalities
Urgent help needed abeg
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2018
Kindredspirit1:
Recently I discover my birds tend to loose weight around the 2nd to 3rd week and 5th week of their lives ( 4 batches straight). They recover as without any mortalities but I'm loosing money because I have to over use feed, waste time ( last batch took 9 weeks to make 2kg)!
I'm getting frustrated.

NB: Newcastle was discovered in the farm last December and we have fumigated several times.
No mortalities
Urgent help needed abeg
What is your drug schedule?
Re: ... by Davqueen(f): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2018
Kindredspirit1:
I'm getting frustrated.

No mortalities
Urgent help needed abeg
Re: ... by Turks: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2018
Send a whatsapp message 08026360598. I need to ask you a number of questions. [quote author=Davqueen post=66954676][/quote]
Re: ... by Warrior07(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

What is your drug schedule?

1-5 days antibiotics + anti crd
,8th day gomboro
15,the day lasota..
Etc.
Normal brooding medications
Re: ... by Elvischris(m): 5:48am On Apr 24, 2018
Oga Emma good morning I bought yeast 500g can you administer how I can mix it with feed quantity am using top feed thanks sir.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2018
Elvischris:
Oga Emma good morning I bought yeast 500g can you administer how I can mix it with feed quantity am using top feed thanks sir.
I have no idea
Re: ... by Elvischris(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

I have no idea
okay sir.
Re: ... by Elvischris(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2018
Elvischris:
Please some other farmers should help me administer the use of yeast and feed.
Re: ... by RealityShot: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

I have no idea
4 weeks old birds pooing blood...
They missed thir LaSota vaccine since because some were pooing blood, but now more are doing so...

What could we do to stop this?
Thank you
Re: ... by Turks: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
You have an outbreak of coccidiosis on your hands. You need to change their litter fast. Place them on Vitacox 3-1-2. 3 days on the drug, 1 day of plain water, 2 days on the drug.
RealityShot:
4 weeks old birds pooing blood...
They missed thir LaSota vaccine since because some were pooing blood, but now more are doing so...

What could we do to stop this?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: ... by vickychuk(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
pls what is the minimum order on poultry plaza? Can one buy like 2 pol isa brown and 20 noilers? Or must it be the 50 in a carton?
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 25, 2018
vickychuk:
pls what is the minimum order on poultry plaza? Can one buy like 2 pol isa brown and 20 noilers? Or must it be the 50 in a carton?
50 per breed

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (104) (Reply)

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.