Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

- Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (437 Views)

Dont Mind Human, Do It For Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by VERTEX1: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: by otemanuduno: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
VERTEX1:
Dear Fellow Christians, I currently discovered that I've call in the ministry, I need help...how do I tell God that I've agree and how do I start. I'm an experience boy, your opinions are all welcomed.

Another god of men in the making. You are waking up to an higher state of consciousness. But I beg of you, pls when you reach the height, don't join them to forge miracles, tell cooked testimonies or embezzle tithe and offering. Goodluck.
Re: by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
VERTEX1:
Dear Fellow Christians, I currently discovered that I've call in the ministry, I need help...how do I tell God that I've agree and how do I start. I'm an experience boy, your opinions are all welcomed.

Brother,
First of all, I surely hope you aren't playing about this (not a good idea or cute loo for you.. if so).
If by sincere and fervent prayers, that is what you believe God showed you, then you need to continue praying about how to begin. . You should pray and if you attend church, you need to pray for an Godly man (if you are a male) who can help & encourage you. If you are sincere, God will show you. It's not the most wise decision to ask people here (on their opinions) what you believe God has said to you. Why would you do that?You are inviting some wrong spirits undecided
Re: by Wilgrea7(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
VERTEX1:

hello... permit me to ask... but what were the signs that made you believe you're being called into the ministry... thanks
Re: by VERTEX1: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello... permit me to ask... but what were the signs that made you believe you're being called into the ministry... thanks

Chat me hatsapp
Re: by Wilgrea7(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2017
VERTEX1:

Chat me whatsapp

hello vertex1.... please edit your number... its not safe displaying it on a public forum like this

(1) (Reply)

God Absolutely Refuses / I Am Struggling With Doubt; Here Is A Timely Help / The Road Map To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.