Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (699864 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Hohenheim(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Is the Demon slayer movie a continuation of the series?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoolUsername:

Same energy though.
yes but one can be bleeped
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Garrywllm: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
After being on MY TO-WATCH list for a year decided to take a detour from one piece for a while

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Garrywllm:
After being on MY TO-WATCH lists for a year decided to take a detour from one piece for a while

This movie sucked ass sha
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:

This movie sucked ass sha
Nani? dororo is a solid anime

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoolUsername:

Same energy though.
lmao...how did the comparison even pop up in ur head sef?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tabasco23:
yes but one can be bleeped

Have you ever heard about furries?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoolUsername:

Mei Mei isn't an animal
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoolUsername:

and Darkrai is a ghost or nightmare
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
kutiman00:

lmao...how did the comparison even pop up in ur head sef?

I don't know man, I've been playing a lot Pokemon Showdown this year and Darkrai is in one of my teams.

So I was reading Jujutsu Kaisen the other night and I just looked at her colour scheme, her waist-to-hip ratio, and her massive shoulder pads and all I could think of was Darkrai.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tabasco23:
and Darkrai is a ghost or nightmare

It's all about imagination. �

I've seen some things... unfortunately.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoolUsername:

It's all about imagination. �

I've seen some things... unfortunately.
well Mei Mei can be bleeped
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoolUsername:

I don't know man, I've been playing a lot Pokemon Showdown this year and Darkrai is in one of my teams.

So I was reading Jujutsu Kaisen the other night and I just looked at her colour scheme, her waist-to-hip ratio, and her massive shoulder pads and all I could think of was Darkrai.
wait you read jujutsu kaisen
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tabasco23:
wait you read jujutsu kaisen

Yup, and it's really good. Took some time for it to grow on me but its worth it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
I hope you all in this board are safe. Shiit's real out there. They're going full on Assad on people right now.

This is looking like Arab Spring 2

Please try your best to remain safe.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
January 12 >>

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2020
CoolUsername:
I hope you all in this board are safe. Shiit's real out there. They're going full on Assad on people right now.

This is looking like Arab Spring 2

Please try your best to remain safe.
when talking real life stuffs that concern safety of lives & properties, pls do not use slangs or similar expressions, state the situation in lay-man language so that we can understand you instantly, 'cause we all need to keep ourselves safe!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2020
donwizzy7:
when talking real life stuffs that concern safety of lives & properties, pls do not use slangs or similar expressions, state the situation in lay-man language so that we can understand you instantly, 'cause we all need to keep ourselves safe!!!

I still remember very well when the Syrian President, Bashar al-Assad started killing his own citizens. I still remember the events of Arab Spring all those years back. I remember following the Libyan rebellion during that time, up until the point when Gaddafi was killed.

I'm cannot help but draw parallels to those times after what happened yesterday.

What you see as a 'slang' is actually a genuine comparison to what Middle Eastern tyrants do to their citizens.

You may find presentation of the matter weird, You may find me weird but my message still remains that everyone here remains safe in these uncertain times.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Hohenheim:
Is the Demon slayer movie a continuation of the series?
yes....according to the manga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2020
CoolUsername:

I still remember very well when the Syrian President, Bashar al-Assad started killing his own citizens. I still remember the events of Arab Spring all those years back. I remember following the Libyan rebellion during that time, up until the point when Gaddafi was killed.

I'm cannot help but draw parallels to those times after what happened yesterday.

What you see as a 'slang' is actually a genuine comparison to what Middle Eastern tyrants do to their citizens.

You may find presentation of the matter weird, You may find me weird but my message still remains that everyone here remains safe in these uncertain times.
you see what I mean now! It had to take more than 3 paragraphs of statements for folks to 'instantly' understand your comments. You can't even tell someone to instantly run for their dear life with these kinds of 'expression'! The person would have died...only his spirit will be trying to figure what you mean, afterwards!

My point is try to include series of statements to allow us instantly understand you in case of emergencies (these apply to everyone here, including me). Afterwards you can be 'blowing' your grammatical lexicography!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2020
donwizzy7:
you see what I mean now! It had to take more 3 paragraphs of statements for folks to 'instantly' understand your comments. You can't even tell someone to instantly run for their dear life with these kinds of 'expression'! The person would have died...only his spirit will be trying to figure what you mean, afterwards!

My point is try to include series of statements to allow us instantly understand you in case of emergencies (these apply to everyone here, including me). Afterwards you can be 'blowing' your grammatical lexicography!

Umm.... OK

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
undecided

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
CoolUsername:

Umm.... OK

Best reply, really.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
nani667:
undecided
none of these are right
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
Best reply, really.
such blatantness! I never needed his reply...I just needed him to get my point and the relevance of what I stated!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MrReeseG(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
And now you're going to say, " Lemme go and watch Stardust Crusaders." grin grin

Cruise!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MrReeseG(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
donwizzy7:
Pls someone should try out 'Yuukoku no Moriarty'.

I was watching episode 1
Sleep carry me go
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
MrReeseG:

I was watching episode 1 Sleep carry me go
chai...say no more!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
MrReeseG:

I was watching episode 1
Sleep carry me go
chai....anime scarcity...currently rewatching Avatar Last Airbender.....sokka reminds me of Seven from Scissor Seven!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MrReeseG(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
donwizzy7:
chai....anime scarcity...currently rewatching Avatar Last Airbender.....sokka reminds me of Seven from Scissor Seven!

I'm watching Grand Blue
Right after I finished Daily Lives of High school boys
I need some laugh in these trying times cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
MrReeseG:

I'm watching Grand Blue
Right after I finished Daily Lives of High school boys
I need some laugh in these trying times cheesy
'some laugh'? I just may rewatch Cromatie High School!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tabasco23:
none of these are right
no 1 is absolutely right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (755) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.