Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (696836 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
richmond500:
is it an online game?

It is an online game ✅
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Red Riot Unlocked �

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
DieRich5:
shocked like seriously
If he use genjutsu that trap opponents minds in an illusory world
Mark's telepathy works as a counter for that.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Episode 1

Isekai °°°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2021

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
12 Episodes ×

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Delayed till 2022

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
nani667:
Delayed till 2022
Well, leaves more time to catch up on Lupin and Date a Live then
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
nani667:
12 Episodes ×
Shinoaki is just a slice of wholesome cuteness
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
nani667:

It is an online game ✅
shit, online game........out of my downloading list jor
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kaycee7:
Mark's telepathy works as a counter for that.
ok o
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IQvectors: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kaycee7:
If you go by the TV series, Mountain level. If you go by the comics, Multi-continental.

i don't understand are you calling someone that flew threw the core of a planet(with two others) destroying said planet multi-continental Or the same person that held his own with the grand regent in the sun
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JUHABACH: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
randomShek:

Gojo, Gowther and Ironman
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IQvectors: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
DieRich5:
I know wat invincible can do and I still stand on my word
If Itachi use Amaterasu dōjutsu ND Tsukiyomi Sharingan on invincible...........as he wan take comot

BRO U SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW INVINCIBLE. I wonder if the so called itachi will tank a planet explosion on his shitty face.

You know invincible but have U READ IT TO THE 144th chapter Am guessing that a no.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
IQvectors:

i don't understand are you calling someone that flew threw the core of a planet(with two others) destroying said planet multi-continental Or the same person that held his own with the grand regent in the sun
Yes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 1:19am On Jul 10, 2021
IQvectors:

BRO U SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW INVINCIBLE. I wonder if the so called itachi will tank a planet explosion on his shitty face.

You know invincible but have U READ IT TO THE 144th chapter Am guessing that a no.
the poster is when he's small, I'm not talking about when he don fully get he completed power
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:09am On Jul 10, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Coming soon �

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IQvectors: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2021
DieRich5:
the poster is when he's small, I'm not talking about when he don fully get he completed power

0H!! Ok.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IQvectors: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Kaycee7:
Yes
your choice!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IQvectors: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Kaycee7:
Yes
your choice!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IQvectors: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2021
nani667:
12 Episodes ×
name of anime pls!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2021
IQvectors:

your choice!
Not my choice. It's scaling.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
SniperAssassin:

Sauce
Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
nani667:

Tfw Mikasa has a more masculine jawline than me.

Tfw Mikasa steals my girl.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Let's discuss Chainsaw Man..
Despite its flaws, I love this manga to death but with the anime coming up and the hype train at full throttle, I help but think that a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

Look, Fujimoto is weird. His characters and storylines are weird. His writing is strange, simple dialogue, irreverent, offbeat humour, dynamic pacing, but beyond the surface, Fujimoto weaves deeply layered narratives.

I don't think a everyone will appreciate that. And no, not because they aren't smart enough to get it (or whatever Rick and Morty stans say) but simply because Fujimoto's style may not appeal to them. I'm expecting to see wdely varied opinions on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
C. C ✴

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
CoolUsername:
Let's discuss Chainsaw Man..
Despite its flaws, I love this manga to death but with the anime coming up and the hype train at full throttle, I help but think that a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

Look, Fujimoto is weird. His characters and storylines are weird. His writing is strange, simple dialogue, irreverent, offbeat humour, dynamic pacing, but beyond the surface, Fujimoto weaves deeply layered narratives.

I don't think a everyone will appreciate that. And no, not because they aren't smart enough to get it (or whatever Rick and Morty stans say) but simply because Fujimoto's style may not appeal to them. I'm expecting to see wdely varied opinions on this forum.
My first prayer is for MAPPA to give us a faithful adaptation, first. I don't want to finish watching a season of an anime and still have to start the manga from the first chapter because the studio screwed up.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kaycee7:
The love of my life

Until she staples the inside of your cheek.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kaycee7:
My first prayer is for MAPPA to give us a faithful adaptation, first. I don't want to finish watching a season of an anime and still have to start the manga from the first chapter because the studio screwed up.

Not to mention censorship... I hope it remains as brutal and vulgar as the manga.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
CoolUsername:

Until she staples the inside of your cheek.
As long as she accepts to be my bride, she can staple away.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
CoolUsername:

Not to mention censorship... I hope it remains as brutal and vulgar as the manga.
There'll definitely be a bit of censorship. I've seen scans of the manga. There's no way they're translating all that gore straight to screen without making some adjustments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.