Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694273 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Season 2 begins...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Overlord copy finally begins airing...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Episode 1

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
nani667:
Episode 1
All these generic, run-off-the-mill sentence animes that copy popular animes then die a silent death.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Antoinemercer: 1:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Manyuu hikenchou great huge oppai 10/10

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Flyfly: 1:52am On Apr 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Antoinemercer: 5:47am On Apr 11, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Flyfly: 6:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Mehn attack on titans ending was so fucking terrible
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Antoinemercer: 6:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Antoinemercer:
Factos
nah cheesy
If e nor big, I'm sorry dat ain't oppai tongue

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Dathypebruv(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2022
zyro:

Also in warri also, I have over 30 anime on my hard disk including one piece from 1 to 1000
Any body in need can notify me
N/B: It's free

Oya naw pm me make we arrange

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2022
✔️

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
DieRich5:
nah cheesy
If e nor big, I'm sorry dat ain't oppai tongue

Lies.

Oppai is oppai

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Korean hentai niggas be like

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Could someone please explain to me what is going on in 86... The anime is just confusing me.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
Could someone please explain to me what is going on in 86... The anime is just confusing me.

how far have you gone?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
NoonMasamune:

how far have you gone?
I'm in episode 6.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Flyfly:
Mehn attack on titans ending was so fucking terrible
anime never end...calm down

Besides I don't take seriously any take on the manga ending...
Those I know personally that have read it...love it...

Only a few loud people on the internet claim it's bad and none has provided any reasonable take on why it's bad...
Most of what they've said is irrelevant...

I will wait for the anime and make my own decision

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
it's not hard to understand, only the first 2 episodes or so was confusing
I watched it a year ago...haven't seen the season 2 yet sha
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Average Naruto fan...

I'm just joking, please don't lynch me

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

I'm in episode 6.
Unless you are taking about the second cour then that's just the beginning.

The premise is simple. The world is overrun by legion. Ai robots created by the empire and were destroyed by them. They cannot be turned off and their objective is to eliminate humanity.

The republic of san magnolia, populated by the white haired alba, fights the legion with their own autonomous drones, the juggernauts. Or at least that's what they tell their citizens.

In reality the juggernauts are commanded by humans, dubbed the 86, which consist of everyone who is not an alba.

So what part of the story are you confused on?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jeff35(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Finally, family

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
NoonMasamune:

Unless you are taking about the second cour then that's just the beginning.

The premise is simple. The world is overrun by legion. Ai robots created by the empire and were destroyed by them. They cannot be turned off and their objective is to eliminate humanity.

The republic of san magnolia, populated by the white haired alba, fights the legion with their own autonomous drones, the juggernauts. Or at least that's what they tell their citizens.

In reality the juggernauts are commanded by humans, dubbed the 86, which consist of everyone who is not an alba.

So what part of the story are you confused on?
Thanks, I wasn't paying attention at all.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Meksbig(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

It's been a while since I saw season 1 but the gist is country A is fighting a war with country B using machines(mecha). Country A tells its citizens that they are using automated machines and there is no war casualties but rather they are using humans who they deem Lower caste to drive those machines resulting in huge casualties.

The thing is that before the war all citizens of country A(white haired people and colored haired people) lived together in peace but when the war started, the discrimination started too. There is also the component of how the MC knows how country B machines are about to attack before it happens but lemme not spoil that part for you.

What makes 86 good is the heavy themes it tackles as well as the wonderful characters it builds. The plot twist at the end of season one was also nice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
CoolUsername:
Korean hentai niggas be like

I got the magic stick
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
anime never end...calm down

Besides I don't take seriously any take on the manga ending...
Those I know personally that have read it...love it...

Only a few loud people on the internet claim it's bad and none has provided any reasonable take on why it's bad...
Most of what they've said is irrelevant...

I will wait for the anime and make my own decision

Wait till 2023 and you’ll see why it’s bad
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
typicalgamer:

Wait till 2023 and you’ll see why it’s bad
it's subjective...I know people who loved it...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
it's subjective...I know people who loved it...

Yup it’s indeed subjective a poetic ending i might say
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Calling an ambulance for 5 grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
zyro:
Calling an ambulance for 5 grin
5 was a violation grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: CoolUsername

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.