Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

If Two Shall Agree...Expectations for 2010 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Two Shall Agree...Expectations for 2010 (661 Views)

Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. / What Are Your Expectations For 2012 / What Are Your Expectations For 2009? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Two Shall Agree...Expectations for 2010 by Nneomaj(f): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2009
Hi every1. Again I say to you,that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask,it shall be done for them of my father which is in heaven( matt 18: 19). This is the word God and we all knowthat His word stands sure. I want to encourage us to share our xpectations for the coming year. What is that thing u are believing God for come 2010? Who do u specifically want to pray along wit u on NL. Say it here and I assure,by dis time next year,u'll be counting ur blessings. As for me,i want Henrygirl to pray along with me concerning my job. I want to start work btw jan and Feb. Please dear,pray along with me. My people, lets carry one anothers burden. Stay blessed as u share yours.

(1) (Reply)

Anger As Pastor Displays Casket At Crusade / Christian Metaphors / WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.