Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

We're So Grateful! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We're So Grateful! (529 Views)

We're Back, Techaven Intl & Tangerine Ventures (best Bb Prices) / New Emotion Detector Can See When We're Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're So Grateful! by hubreality(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2009
We(Hubreality and Grade 'A' Systems) are so grateful to Mr Seun Osewa, NL moderators, NairaLand members and guests for your numerous support and continued patronage on our advertized products here on NL since over 12 months now. So amazing meeting and doing good biz with loving, understanding and resourceful people of NL. Thanks and God bless you abundantly come 2010. It can only get better.
Re: We're So Grateful! by Tudor6(f): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
So what is our reward?
Re: We're So Grateful! by hubreality(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2009
Tudor, happy new come 2010 is your reward. Take care.
Re: We're So Grateful! by Tudor6(f): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2009
I already have the new year its just a matter of hours. Howbout you give me a good laptop at a discount of 50k? grin
Re: We're So Grateful! by hubreality(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
I mean happy new year come 2010, I'm on my way to church now for the 31st Night/New Year Eve service with Pastor Chris. I'm posting this now on mobile.
Re: We're So Grateful! by hubreality(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2009
50k discount? Even HP, Dell and Toshiba are yet to do that for bulk resellers.
Re: We're So Grateful! by Tudor6(f): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2009
Why don't you take a step of faith and sow the laptop in my life grin Who knows HP might make you their sole distributor. grin

Anyway what are you wearing so i can watch out for you on loveworld TV.
Re: We're So Grateful! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2009
Tudór:

Why don't you take a step of faith and sow the laptop in my life grin Who knows HP might make you their sole distributor. grin

Anyway what are you wearing so i can watch out for you on loveworld TV.
nawa o, tudor(lolrmaf)
Re: We're So Grateful! by hubreality(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2009
Tudor, you're sometimes very jovial.
Re: We're So Grateful! by texazzpete(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
hubreality:

We(Hubreality and Grade 'A' Systems) are so grateful to Mr Seun Osewa, NL moderators, NairaLand members and guests for your numerous support and continued patronage on our advertized products here on NL since over 12 months now. So amazing meeting and doing good biz with loving, understanding and resourceful people of NL. Thanks and God bless you abundantly come 2010. It can only get better.

don't forget our deal.

(1) (Reply)

Nature Of Our Job / It Needed / Performance Desktop Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.