Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (679 Views)

UBA Plc Fy’17 – Persistent Earnings Track Estimates, Pat Up 9% Y/y / Coca-cola HBC Beats Estimates, Sees Growth Ahead / ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OGUAF(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2017
`
Re: . by onatisi(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2017
What kind of goods?
Re: . by OGUAF(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
bitter kola
Re: . by OGUAF(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
onatisi:
What kind of goods?
bitter kola
Re: . by speaktome(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
I have been having orders to supply palm kernel oil extracting Equipment and modern Red oil milling machines which I fabricated to some African countries like Guinea, Seralone, Ghana, Senegal etc but I don't really know what it will take to do so and all the necessary papers I need.

Please any one with useful information should please help... Especially the people that has been into export.
Re: . by OGUAF(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
any help in the house?
Re: . by onatisi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
OGUAF:
any help in the house?
Send me a mail
Re: . by onatisi(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
speaktome:

I have been having orders to supply palm kernel oil extracting Equipment and modern Red oil milling machines which I fabricated to some African countries like Guinea, Seralone, Ghana, Senegal etc but I don't really know what it will take to do so and all the necessary papers I need.

Please any one with useful information should please help... Especially the people that has been into export.

How big are the machines?
Re: . by OGUAF(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
onatisi:
Send me a mail
sent......pls I'll be expecting your reply. thanks
Re: . by speaktome(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
onatisi:

How big are the machines?
like the order I have now is to supply palm kernel nut cracker and separator, Palm kernel oil filter press, Palm kernel seed cleaner and kernel toaster to Guinea Conakry and the weight of all he machine is not more than 4tons and these can't take more than half of 20feet container
Re: . by Generica(m): 10:42pm On May 25, 2017
OGUAF:

bitter kola
How do you get your bitter kola? Do you farm it or buy from farmers?
Re: . by OGUAF(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2017
Generica:

How do you get your bitter kola? Do you farm it or buy from farmers?
buy

(1) (Reply)

Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur / My Horrible Experience At Ecobank / 77 Part Time Businesses You Can Start Now - Earn BIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.