Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Varies Each Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Varies Each Year (669 Views)

Pastor Compels Members To Pay $1K For Each Year They Have Lived On Earth / Popular Nigerian Pastor Orders Members To Pay $1,000 For Each Year They Live / Is It Must For Pastors To Prophesy At The End Of Each Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Varies Each Year by ProudBornoBoy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sad cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Varies Each Year by josephine123: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmm.,.. Waiting for answer too
Re: Varies Each Year by Tallesty1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
lol
Re: Varies Each Year by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'm here to read answers and learn. cool Let me wait here.

Re: Varies Each Year by ProudBornoBoy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
josephine123:
Hmmm.,.. Waiting for answer too
The thinq dey burst my head
Re: Varies Each Year by ProudBornoBoy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
coolesmile:
I'm here to read answers and learn. cool Let me wait here.
I'm waiting too
Re: Varies Each Year by ProudBornoBoy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tallesty1:
lol
why u dey laff na? angry
Tallesty1:
lol
why u dey laff na?
Re: Varies Each Year by Tallesty1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:

why u dey laff na? angry
why u dey laff na?
Because Easter has absolutely nothing to do with the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ
Re: Varies Each Year by zionmade(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jesus was not born on 25 dec and he did not die in April.
Those dates were permutated and chosen for remembering those events. Its not also wrong celebrating christmas on march. Its all about knowing exactly why he had to be born and why he had to die.
Also remember dat d Jewish calendar is different from ours. It was specifically written dat Jesus rose on d first day of d week and he died a day before sabath dat is why d dates are rotated because it must be from a day b4 sabath to d first day of d new week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Varies Each Year by excadz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:
I keep wondering why Jesus's Birthday (Christmas) is 25th December Each Passing Year but His Death Day (Easter) always Varies Each Year? Any Explanation Please

cc: seun, lalasticlala, OAM4J

The reason is because its all stolen from Astrology and Sun worship. Both periods are Soltices, winter and Spring. If you live close to the equator the sun doesnt change much but if you live in northern countries the Sun varies in the amount of hours in a day that it shines. December 25th is the day of rebirth when the sun begins to shine progressivly longer.
Re: Varies Each Year by obafemee80(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:
I keep wondering why Jesus's Birthday (Christmas) is 25th December Each Passing Year but His Death Day (Easter) always Varies Each Year? Any Explanation Please

cc: seun, lalasticlala, OAM4J

Jesus was never born on the 25th of DEC(they only chose to celebrated his birthday on that day) and was never crucified/sacrificed(even some disciples can testify to that)
Judas was crucified instead cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Interesting Fact About Islam / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / God's Purity Church Children Celebrated Children's Day In A Unique Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.