Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Name Microsoft - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Name Microsoft (780 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name Microsoft by anayoez: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2010
Bill Gates meets Hugh Grant at a Hollywood party.

They are talking and Bill says, "I've seen some great pictures of Divine Brown lately, I sure would like to get together with her!" Hugh replies, "Well Bill, you know , Ever since our incident, her price has skyrocketed. She's charging a small fortune." Bill said with a chuckle, "Hugh, money's no object to me. What's her number?"

So, Hugh gives Bill her number and bill sets up a date.

They meet and after they finish, Bill is lying there in ecstasy, mumbling, "God, now I know why you chose the name Divine."
To which she replies, "Thank you Bill, And now I know how you chose the name, Microsoft."
Re: The Name Microsoft by studio43(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2010
Too Dry
Re: The Name Microsoft by krama(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2010
undecided
Re: The Name Microsoft by jumaingirl(f): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
Not funny
Re: The Name Microsoft by studio43(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
Lol elenu gbeske jumaingirl to bad

(1) (Reply)

It Might Be Confusing At First But Man Its D Awful Truth Oooo / Husband And Wife / The Bad And Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.