Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad (492 Views)

Do You Want To Study Abroad? Think Carpa Education / Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist / How To Study Abroad In Ukraine - Admission 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad by bubulistic(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Please can any nairalander share how he or she got admission abroad and travel agencies that helped him or her get visa and flight tickets
Re: Study Abroad by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2017
bubulistic:
Please can any nairalander share how he or she got admission abroad and travel agencies that helped him or her get visa and flight tickets

Which country are you looking at? South Africa is available
Re: Study Abroad by bubulistic(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2017
indomienoodles:

Which country are you looking at? South Africa is available
Which courses are available?...and price
Re: Study Abroad by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2017
bubulistic:

Which courses are available?...and price

Just Business Administration. The price depends on the programme you interested in, either the BBA or MBA.

You could do a multi country programme too (India & Spain or India & SA)

(1) (Reply)

See The Pathetic State Of A Male Hostel At Obafemi Awolowo University / Should I Follow My Passion Or My Parents' Will? / 2017 Jamb Despite Te Not Doing The 2nd Thumbprint Before Leaving '203'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.