Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Interview For The Position Of A Chef! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Interview For The Position Of A Chef! (889 Views)

How To Fry Like A Chef Without Oil Splattering / Stunning Cakes By Russian Chef Elena Gnut (Photos) / Hire A Chef- My Dinein. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Interview For The Position Of A Chef! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello great cooks/chef. I'm schedule for an interview very soon. This is not my first interview as a chef though,but I'm so nervous right now as the job is a big one and I don't want to loose it. Please! What are the likely question/questions a chef could come across during and interview? If possible, you can share you personal experience. Thanks.
Re: My Interview For The Position Of A Chef! by crowntoro(f): 3:41am On Apr 21, 2017
olurich01:
Hello great cooks/chef. I'm schedule for an interview very soon. This is not my first interview as a chef though,but I'm so nervous right now as the job is a big one and I don't want to loose it. Please! What are the likely question/questions a chef could come across during and interview? If possible, you can share you personal experience. Thanks.
which culinary school did you attend.... Sorry to divert
Re: My Interview For The Position Of A Chef! by domwas2(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
olurich01:
Went for an interviewed last month was asked
How much will it cost me to make a pot of vegetable soup, I should list the items needed in measurement and liter
From their questions and body language I don't think they are serious and ready to pay well

(1) (Reply)

Are These The Best Nigerian Food Of The Future ? / Large Crowd Of People Waiting To Buy Bread At Abia Mall (pics) / Silicon Soap And Cake Molds Bonanza! Bonanza!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.