Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (396 Views)

Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
That is how paradigms are established and civilisations built. Mimicry. Replication.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Antares:
That is how paradigms are established and civilisationsbuilt. Mimicry. Replication.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
computergeek:
Nahh.... This is no civilisation in the making.
It's complete dependent-mindedness and it's freaking annoying.
of course. I apologise for not including enough cues to the humour. It's scientifically proven that societies started and still mostly go in total direction of the spirit of the sheeple.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
It's confirmation bias. You see what you seek.

Human thoughts and reasoning on any issue suffer from possible polarisation. There will always be a contrary route to any opinion. While assent to an opinion might differ based on volume, what irks me is the bandwagon effect devoid of reasoning and critical thought.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
boostdom:
It's confirmation bias. You see what you seek.

Human thoughts and reasoning on any issue suffer from possible polarisation. There will always be a contrary route to any opinion. While assent to an opinion might differ based on volume, what irks me is the bandwagon effect devoid of reasoning and critical thought.

anchoring bias that quickly evolves into frequency illusion.
Re: . by siie: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Well wat can i say.. The first horse leads the war.

(1) (Reply)

Skales Covers Vibe.ng Magazine & Talks About Cyber Bullying, His Album & More / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are Engaged! Here Is Everything You Need To Know About / 5 Fertility Mistakes Your MAN Is Probably Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.