Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Npower Issues - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Issues (814 Views)

Npower Startup Nigeria Registration 2019 / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Issues by linaluv: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
i have been posted to a secondary school (i saw my name on NPOWER list) but i havent been paid yet and i cant choose a device yet, the box where to select device is not yet been opened for me to select (if you know what i mean).

other people i know have received payment and yet they have not been posted.

please what do i need to do.

i am for NPOWER teach Lagos Alimosho

i have corrected my name on BVN at the bank . so it tallys with my NPOWER profile.

who is in my shoes please. what do i do?
Re: Npower Issues by Valmesk(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
linaluv:
i have been posted to a secondary school (i saw my name on NPOWER list) but i havent been paid yet and i cant choose a device yet, the box where to select device is not yet been opened for me to select (if you know what i mean).

other people i know have received payment and yet they have not been posted.

please what do i need to do.

i am for NPOWER teach Lagos Alimosho

i have corrected my name on BVN at the bank . so it tallys with my NPOWER profile.

who is in my shoes please. what do i do?
Report to your Npower focal person.He/She will expedite the solution to your problems for you.

1 Like

Re: Npower Issues by AutosBay(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
I have not been paid, what qualifies me to get my monthly stipend
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 03:58PM CET
To get your monthly stipend, the requirement below has to be met; 
You must be physically verified at your LGA of residence.
Both details must belong to the volunteer and credentials of both account number and BVN must match.
Your Account name must match your profile name on our platform.
  Volunteers without Account name will be paid if the BVN and account number match the profile name on NPVN profile.

1 Like

Re: Npower Issues by AutosBay(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Send supporting documents when you complain to support@npvn.desk-mail.com using the email address on your profile

1 Like

Re: Npower Issues by ogwoliun: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
I saw this notice on their twitter handle(@npower_ng) this evening, "The N-Power monitoring team
will be at the Adeyemi - Bero
Auditorium, Alausa, tomorrow,
April 20th for an interactive
session". Hope this will help you.

1 Like

Re: Npower Issues by linaluv: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
ogwoliun:
I saw this notice on their twitter handle(@npower_ng) this evening, "The N-Power monitoring team
will be at the Adeyemi - Bero
Auditorium, Alausa, tomorrow,
April 20th for an interactive
session". Hope this will help you.

Thankyou so much
it surely will
Re: Npower Issues by linaluv: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thanks to every one for the contributions i rally appreciate, i will work with these informations u have all helped me with .
hopefully it will fix the problem

(1) (Reply)

Red Media Africa (RED) Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment 2017 / IPI Powertech Fresh Graduate Trainee & Exp. Job Recruitment ( 2 POSITIONS ) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.