Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Google Maps Is Off The Hook! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google Maps Is Off The Hook! (634 Views)

How To Add Google Maps Driving Directions To Your Website / The New Google Maps / Navigation Software And Digital Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Maps Is Off The Hook! by appleton: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2010
Never knew wat I had, until I decided to try it out one time. I installed google map on my Nokia E71 phone, connecte it to the internet,

Whao!!!! Was able to see my present location, right in front of my eyes!!!!

Some couples of days later I downloaded the PC version onto my PC. Words r too small to explain wat i saw, My street, even my house

The entire universe, The beauty of this map is that u can view any where in the world with just a click of your mouse,

This software is a must have for every one.

To download d moblie version goto www.getjar.com, to get the PC version simply google search "Google Earth" Enjoy!!!!
Re: Google Maps Is Off The Hook! by Mobinga: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2010
na today tin ;d
Re: Google Maps Is Off The Hook! by ezeagu(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2010
You can even edit Nigeria's map on this website: http://www.google.com/mapmaker
Re: Google Maps Is Off The Hook! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2010
looks like becomrich has a new disciple cheesy cheesy
Re: Google Maps Is Off The Hook! by gameaddict(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2010
I've been using it on my n93 and it works great even though I don't have gps on my phone. The only problem is that many parts of Nigeria are not yet fully covered on the map, even lagos is not fully covered. Lack of gps on my phone also makes it impossible to know my location with pin point accuracy. Instead, my location is accurate to about 300 KM or something.

We could try listing places that are accurately covered on the map. User defined locations should be ignored unless we can prove pin point accuracy.
Re: Google Maps Is Off The Hook! by Wilfem(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
Na today
Re: Google Maps Is Off The Hook! by DualCore1: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
Texazpete was talking to me this evening about as many people as can be able, to spend some time naming areas on the map.
We stay in same area so i think i can cover that area with him. Y'all should get your hands on the mapmaker label your areas, please smiley
Re: Google Maps Is Off The Hook! by bawomolo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2010
oyb:

looks like becomrich has a new disciple cheesy cheesy

oh no, he can finally prove there are more cows than humans in kaduna.

happy new year man.

(1) (Reply)

New Fairly Used Pentium M Laptops For Just 54k / Free Browsing For Real. / How Can I Download Movies On Net Using Limewire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.