Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Should - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should (1062 Views)

MTN Ad-hoc Staff,should I Continue Or Quit?? / Sometimes I Regrets Going To University. / Should We Be Paid Off Or Continue With New Management? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should by NoLotty7(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalander,
Re: Should by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
If you have the finance, its better you go to college.
Re: Should by okunfemm(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
while not try NOUN (open university

2 Likes

Re: Should by creamylicious(f): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
okunfemm:
please do you know if admission forms are out?

1 Like

Re: Should by NoLotty7(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
MhizTenderly:
If you have the finance, its better you go to college.
OK,thanks
Re: Should by sseunth(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Try NOUN or go for a university in your state or any institution close to where u stay....then run your business and school together if u think u can.....

1 Like

Re: Should by NoLotty7(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
okunfemm:
OK,thanks
Re: Should by NoLotty7(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
sseunth:
Try NOUN or go for a university in your state or any institution close to where u stay....then run your business and school together if u think u can.....
Thank you sir
I appreciate
Re: Should by missyojo(f): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
@
Op, admission forms for now is still on sale and exams is scheduled for June. Just that Noun is quiet expensive with high cases of missing results. Don't mean to scare you away, just to tell you the truth about the school talking from experience should in case you want to go for it. Thou, in noun you will have time for your business and attend tutorials once in a while organized by your course mates. Wish you all the very best!!!
Re: Should by NoLotty7(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
missyojo:
@
Op, admission forms for now is still on sale and exams is scheduled for June. Just that Noun is quiet expensive with high cases of missing results. Don't mean to scare you away, just to tell you the truth about the school talking from experience should in case you want to go for it. Thou, in noun you will have time for your business and attend tutorials once in a while organized by your course mates. Wish you all the very best!!!
Thank you
I appreciate
Re: Should by Intelligentdude(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hi,I will advice you hustle now and get well established in business before furthering your studies(You have already said it in your write up that the essence is just to have the title "graduate"in front of your name.
NoLotty7:
Hello fellow Nairalander,l need advice on either l should go to the university now or continue with my work,l'm working in a place that earn me 5-7k on daily basis And l have ideas on few businesses that are trending in my area,l can not go into full business now because of my time schedule at work,but l tried one of the business idea last week,l used 100k to bought some products and sold them at my workplace to my colleagues which l make a profit of 39k in two days.
My mind keep on pondering why not try to go school again because I left secondary school since 2010 because of financial constrained back then l could not think of going to the university.
Now I have apply for jamb on Monday but my mind is having another thought because l am going to sponsor myself if l success in getting admission and l will loose this work and those business ideas need my present to run successfully if l ventures into any of them.
I just want to have l am a graduate title because l want to be a businessman even if l graduate.or should I just hustle for money now and go part-time study later after setting up my business.
Please don't Just view and read it but please drop any piece of advice you have for me
I appreciate you all as you help wisely on advice about this dilemma.
Thanks
Re: Should by xtian234(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
please I advice u go for part time in a university not noun

1 Like

Re: Should by Laird(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Please I.beg You; Establish Your Own Business First OOOO

Make money first. In Nigeria School.is not the way. Many Doctors are looking for jobs and Many Doctors a re paid less than.Your 5 to 7/k daily.

Make money...when You have saved money and established a Business, then Go for Part time study while running Your business
Re: Should by akaahs(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bros, hustle first nd established ur business if possible marry before going to uni.
Re: Should by NoLotty7(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Laird:
Please I.beg You; Establish Your Own Business First OOOO

Make money first. In Nigeria School.is not the way. Many Doctors are looking for jobs and Many Doctors a re paid less than.Your 5 to 7/k daily.

Make money...when You have saved money and established a Business, then Go for Part time study while running Your business
Than you,so much
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Should by NoLotty7(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
akaahs:
Bros, hustle first nd established ur business if possible marry before going to uni.
Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Background Check: Antidote To Negligent Hiring, Vicarious Liability / Graduates' Employability Skills Programme, 2nd Stream / Train Online In Bag Making & Make Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.