Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (687 Views)

. / Buhari Viewing The Aeromagnetic Map Of The Nickel Discovery (Pic) / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by subtlemee(f): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
There's a boundary na Op which is the sea that has been causing communal clashes between itu and ikot offiong people I wish they can accept and embrace this map of unity knowing we are one..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2017
Braden6:
[s]where are the akwacross people here . here's a map I created for you. unite and discuss on how to build your place. Unite or fall.
There are no maps of akwa bom and cross river together on the internet,so I created this one .

I see no akwacross discussions threads here. Akwacross seem to be too docile and have no love for their place. In fact,others are talking about annexing akwacross as art of their lands. That's because they think you are stupid ,weak and a pushover. [/s]

afonja...did we ask you to create map for us? My people...I have studied this people like I study the bible, if you see any thread with word, Akwa-Cross and a map be rest assured it's an afonja trying their best to separate Cross River and Akwa Ibom people from their Igbo brothers. This lunatic doesn't know that the distance from Ikot Epkene to Aba is only a few walking distance. Some Aba people speak Ibibio, so do Ibibio people speak Igbo. Ibibio people account for 15-20% of Aba population...a typical conehead afonja doesn't know this!
Re: . by udumosam23(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2017
drake2000x:

afonja...did we ask you to create map for us? My people...I have studied this people like I study the bible, if you see any thread with word, Akwa-Cross and a map be rest assured it's an afonja trying their best to separate Cross River and Akwa Ibom people from their Igbo brothers. This lunatic doesn't know that the distance from Ikot Epkene to Aba is only a few walking distance. Some Aba people speak Ibibio, so do Ibibio people speak Igbo. Ibibio people account for 15-20% of Aba population...a typical conehead afonja doesn't know this!

Upper cross is almost woven into Ebonyi too.

(1) (Reply)

Symphatizers Accuse Sen Bukola Saraki Of Killing Senator Adeleke(video) / Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals / Nigeria Moving Out Of Recession – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.