Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? (2120 Views)

Get A Copy Of This CV / This CV Should Interest Firms Or Organizations / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please kindly find the attached resume for your perusal (FILE SIZE 32kb) Absolutely stand to be corrected.

Thanks.

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? by Dajugba: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Much adjustment has to be carried out on your cv. In as much some information are valuable to personal growth in life, it is not necessarily important to note them in cv, because good leadership skills, worth and experience are not mainly seen on document, but rather in solving problems when you are being employed

I can put your cv in good order. But little token. Will You pay??
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? by Abiss19(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
@ Dajugba. I don't think it is good enough you wanna take a token from him before you help put his CV in order. We should be good Nigerians!

5 Likes

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? by Dajugba: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abiss19:
@ Dajugba. I don't think it is good enough you wanna take a token from him before you help put his CV in order. We should be good Nigerians!
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? by irsakant: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dajugba:
Much adjustment has to be carried out on your cv. In as much some information are valuable to personal growth in life, it is not necessarily important to note them in cv, because good leadership skills, worth and experience are not mainly seen on document, but rather in solving problems when you are being employed

I can put your cv in good order. But little token. Will You pay??
I can do it far better at N1,700 but a CV review is absolutely free (TERMS & CONDITION apply.) Whatsapp me on : +2348037989242
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? by irsakant: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abiss19:
Why can't you start up and run it free?
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? by MrDKR(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
D general work xperience is okay! Bt there are some stuffz dat are old fashioned. Example, objective, it should b removed & b replaced wit personal summary, remove your state of origin, LGA, religion, marital status, even your date of birth should be removed etc...

CV information should be centered on stuffz that will help convince your employer that you can get the job done.

Halla me on mesidorukis@gmail.com, I will help you more tips on how to write a better CV free of charge!

Kind Regards,

DKR
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2017
Your CV isn't too bad but it just needs a little editing.

1. Your career objective is too cliché and vague, it looks like what one will find on any Paperlace, Ishilove or Madcow1's CV. It should be more specific, something like
"To build upon my existing corporate finance skill set in both analytics and transaction execution, leading to increasingly responsible positions in treasury"

2. Your personal data has too many redundant information in it. Take out your religion, your nationality, and languages spoken (except you are a polyglot or you can speak any of the international languages that would give you an edge).

3. Take out your primary school leaving certificate, it is of no use (except you are applying for a government job).

4. Your work experience should be arranged chronologically, starting from your recent job.

5. Your professional accomplishments isn't particularly 'professional' neither is it an accomplishment. I'd advise you take it out.

6. There are a couple of typographical errors on your CV, take the time out to proof-read and correct those mistakes. For example, 'Achievements' was spelt as 'Achivements'.

LastMumu
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2017
LastMumu:

1. Your career objective is too cliché and vague, it looks like what one will find on any Paperlace, Ishilove or Madcow1's CV. It should be more specific, something like
"To build upon my existing corporate finance skill set in both analytics and transaction execution, leading to increasingly responsible positions in treasury"

2. Your personal data has too many redundant information in it. Take out your religion, your nationality, and languages spoken (except you are a polyglot or you can speak any of the international languages that would give you an edge).

3. Take out your primary school leaving certificate, it is of no use (except you are applying for a government job).

4. Your work experience should be arranged chronologically, starting from your recent job.

5. Your professional accomplishments isn't particularly 'professional' neither is it an accomplishment. I'd advise you take it out.

6. There are a couple of typographical errors on your CV, take the time out to proof-read and correct those mistakes. For example, 'Achievements' was spelt as 'Achivements'.

LastMumu
So right on point. I guess that's why you are last mumu. In fact, you made more reasonable points than our token-brothers
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So right on point. I guess that's why you are last mumu. In fact, you made more reasonable points than our token-brothers
lol. token brothers indeed.. @ last mumu nice suggestions.
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
LastMumu:

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Currently Recruiting / Smedan Interview / Salary Structure In Guiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.