Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (5844 Views)

Seriously Gonna Pay You. Dont Say You Weren't Told. / Its Paying Seriously Its New Dont Be Left Out / Am Seriously In Need Of Investors on Lead,zinc,baryte,galena And Mica ..see Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Krak(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
I have not done this before, but it is certainly a serious cry for help. I have done my best and now cannot go on. I am currently in a well of depression.

Let me start by saying that I am a University graduate and actually finished my NYSC some years ago.

I have looked for job without success so I decided to go the entrepreneurial road. After some research I decided to open a Sports betting shop.

Since I had no money I started doing some odd jobs. I started buying the equipment I need little by little. And of course some family people were of help with their widows mite. But coming from a poor family did not help much.

Finally after more than a year of hardwork and perseverance I finally got a shop and most of my equipment was intact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Krak(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
I still was not really ready, but the hunger was too much so I decided to start anyway. Since I have a shop in a good location in Abuja, patronage was good but since the incomplete equipment I have ensured no profit and now I am back to square one.

My LaserJet printer that I print shop fixtures with every day is in excellent condition but the Cartridge is bad and I need another one. I have gone round Abuja but could not find one, everyone says unless I go to Lagos or online.

It is a Samsung LaserJet printer and I actually found it online but now I do not even have any money to buy.

I seriously need 60,000 and these are what I need them for:

1. I need to buy a Cartridge for my printer, its a Samsung M2020 printer and the cart idge model I need is MLT-D111S. It costs about 19,000. Below is a link online

https://www./samsung-reduced-shipping-fee-mlt-d111s-refillable-black-laser-toner-cartridge-for-xpress-printers-5470023.html

I have been printing these fixtures in business center but paying 30 Naira per page every has really killed me.

2. I already got a brand new TV for me to be paying instalmentally. But I don't have any cash to buy the dish and do installation in my shop to be showing virtuals. This will cost be about 12,000 Naira.

3. I need like 20,000 to load on my shop terminal to enable to be playing games for customers in my shop. The money can actually be loaded by anyone on my terminal through quickteller.

My house rent has expired since February and even the landlord has been disturbing me, but thank God my shop rent is still a long way to expire.

I really need this help, even if it means paying back 10,000 monthly until I pay back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Krak(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
That is the Samsung printer and the faulty cartridge.The printer is in excellent condition.
Re: . by Krak(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
My modems

1 Like

Re: . by Krak(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
That's my laptop, my thermal printer and LaserJet printer.
Re: . by Krak(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
That's the T.V it is a brand new one. I actually kept it in my house until I have money to install the dish.
Re: . by Krak(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Its like going so far and not being able to go further anymore. Believe me I have gone to great lengths to get this money but ...

Two time I have tried to end it all but the only thing that prevented me was the face of my lovely daughter flashing through my mind.
Re: . by Krak(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
The funny thing is that I cannot sell even one thing in my shop because I really need ALL in order to be making some profit.

Its like a system, everything works smooth when it is complete.
Re: . by Krak(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: . by Krak(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seems I am making a fool of myself. Let me take down the pictures and bear my cross myself.
Re: . by Cooleasy(m): 2:37am On Apr 24, 2017
Krak:
Seems I am making a fool of myself. Let me take down the pictures and bear my cross myself.
Why are you doing this to yourself and losing hope so soon? Please kindly put back ALL the pictures, within twenty four hours. Who told you that nobody would want to help you? Your case is somewhat like that of a man searching for his life partner and many ladies have so far been overlooking him, and he now thinks that he can never meet one lady one day who would think differently. See, if you have not yet met your helper it does not mean he/she does not exist and it does not mean that he/she would not come! Don't let your case be like that of a man who gives up just before the time that help came.
Please put back ALL the pictures and keep hope alive; I am sure that out of all the Nairalanders that have been viewing this topic, one would eventually have good conscience and contact you. Personally I would like to help as soon as I am able, and I will keep an eye on your thread. Please do not commit suicide; consider your lovely daughter and your other loved ones who you will put into life-long agony if you commit suicide. Do you know how much damage you would cause to the life of the little girl if you commit suicide and the fact that she will never forgive you? Who told you that help will not come? Please stay alive and positive. Now, I am begging you and not commanding you. Please, for the sake of my post, put back ALL the pictures and keep hope alive. Someon with good conscience and who has the resources will eventually read this thread and offer to help you. There are still good people. And who knows what me myself can still do for you if I am chanced to get some money soon?
If you don't mind, we can be friends and talk further. I don't yet have the money you need but I have some suggestions for you. My email address is on my profile.
Please, I beg you again: don't commit suicide. Help will come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Krak(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Cooleasy:

Why are you doing this to yourself and losing hope so soon? Please kindly put back ALL the pictures, within twenty four hours. Who told you that nobody would want to help you? Your case is somewhat like that of a man searching for his life partner and many ladies have so far been overlooking him, and he now thinks that he can never meet one lady one day who would think differently. See, if you have not yet met your helper it does not mean he/she does not exist and it does not mean that he/she would not come! Don't let your case be like that of a man who gives up just before the time that help came.
Please put back ALL the pictures and keep hope alive; I am sure that out of all the Nairalanders that have been viewing this topic, one would eventually have good conscience and contact you. Personally I would like to help as soon as I am able, and I will keep an eye on your thread. Please do not commit suicide; consider your lovely daughter and your other loved ones who you will put into life-long agony if you commit suicide. Do you know how much damage you would cause to the life of the little girl if you commit suicide and the fact that she will never forgive you? Who told you that help will not come? Please stay alive and positive. Now, I am begging you and not commanding you. Please, for the sake of my post, put back ALL the pictures and keep hope alive. Someon with good conscience and who has the resources will eventually read this thread and offer to help you. There are still good people. And who knows what me myself can still do for you if I am chanced to get some money soon?
If you don't mind, we can be friends and talk further. I don't yet have the money you need but I have some suggestions for you. My email address is on my profile.

OK. Thanks a lot for the kind words, it really lifted me. It turns out I am also suffering from Typhoid and the effects the drugs had on me yesterday was devastating.

I will put the pictures back, my battery is flat. I will do that when I charge my battery.
Re: . by Krak(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2017
softboiy:
you don't expect people to help you just like that, because you poor and you came from a poor background. you need money no doubt buh suicide is not an option.

I quite agree. But you won't understand. Even me I don't fully understand.
Re: . by Viking007(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Is this the Krak I know or someone else?

1 Like

Re: . by vinegurl(f): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2017
If you have intention of committing suicide, then you are not worth a business partner at all. I just saw it this morning and there is no picture attached.
I can give you all the money you required in a day but it is not loan. I need to be a partner in the business.
If I give the money for the TV, your rent, even a new printer, and others, I will take 45% of your company!

I will do that if the company is already registered with CAC. If it is not, then I can help you do it but then my stake in the company will be 50% and I have to come to abuja to inspect the place myself. I am currently in Jos.

And once again, never you mention suicide for me because I will not be moved by that but rather, it irritates me because in business challenges must come. Wisdom and persistence are all you need.

If you are interested let me know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by vinegurl(f): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Please I am not a female as seen from my profile. I am typing with my friend's phone. So don't even think it is a girl that loves you. I am a male who loves business and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: . by Krak(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2017
vinegurl:
If you have intention of committing suicide, then you are not worth a business partner at all. I just saw it this morning and there is no picture attached.
I can give you all the money you required in a day but it is not loan. I need to be a partner in the business.
If I give the money for the TV, your rent, even a new printer, and others, I will take 45% of your company!

I will do that if the company is already registered with CAC. If it is not, then I can help you do it but then my stake in the company will be 50% and I have to come to abuja to inspect the place myself. I am currently in Jos.

And once again, never you mention suicide for me because I will not be moved by that but rather, it irritates me because in business challenges must come. Wisdom and persistence are all you need.

If you are interested let me know.

I am very sorry, I am not looking for a business partner. I just need the money to run my business, even if its a loan. You can still come and inspect the shop anytime you feel like.
Re: . by Krak(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2017
Viking007:
Is this the Krak I know or someone else?

Bro, I am the one.
Re: . by bnanzip(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Krak:

I am very sorry, I am not looking for a business partner. I just need the money to run my business, even if its a loan. You can still come and inspect the shop anytime you feel like.
Well then, sorry, I cannot help you.
I had to log in with my own username

But I wish you luck in your endeavours.
My advice to you will be:
Getting out of financial problems takes time and you must stop focusing on the problems and think of possible solutions.
Bye
Re: . by divinelove(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2017
vinegurl:
Please I am not a female as seen from my profile. I am typing with my friend's phone. So don't even think it is a girl that loves you. I am a male who loves business and nothing more.

Lol @ female dt loves him
Re: . by Krak(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2017
bnanzip:

Well then, sorry, I cannot help you.
I had to log in with my own username

But I wish you luck in your endeavours.
My advice to you will be:
Getting out of financial problems takes time and you must stop focusing on the problems and think of possible solutions.
Bye

Thanks. Believe me I have been in this one for so long, and my responsibilities are piling up. The effects can be very choking and disconcerting at times.
Re: . by divinelove(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2017
Krak:

Bro u can use one of ur assets to take a loan at a microfinance Bank. Dt may be d help u need n many microfinance banks can easily give u a loan of 60k onces they see ur biz is viable n u ve some collateral. Goodluck
Re: . by Krak(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2017
divinelove:

Hmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Krak(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2017
divinelove:

Bro u can use one of ur assets to take a loan at a microfinance Bank. Dt may be d help u need n many microfinance banks can easily give u a loan of 60k onces they see ur biz is viable n u ve some collateral. Goodluck

I have been to several Microfinace Banks and they say they dont give loan to sport betting shops. Believe me when I say I have gone very far in looking for this money.
Re: . by divinelove(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2017
Krak:

I have been to several Microfinace Banks and they say they dont give loan to sport betting shops. Believe me when I say I have gone very far in looking for this money.

Hmmmm yes ur biz model may be a problem. Keep ur head up. Hw abt selling d least needed of ur assets to raise d money n keep d biz afloat.

Also ve u tried getting d money via ur frnds, family n relations
Re: . by bnanzip(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2017
divinelove:

lol, I have to let him know! grin
Re: . by Krak(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2017
divinelove:

Hmmmm yes ur biz model may be a problem. Keep ur head up. Hw abt selling d least needed of ur assets to raise d money n keep d biz afloat.

Also ve u tried getting d money via ur frnds, family n relations

I cannot sell a single thing I have. Or else it wont work. For example I had two thermal printers but I had to sell one to pay for my house rent, just six months. Now that one is due, school has resumed and I have to pay my daughters school fees. This hopelessness is coming mainly from letting down the people who depends on me.

Like I said family have been of help this far, and I have also tried this far. But everyone has overstretched their limits.

Bro I really appreciate the dialogue I am having with you. At least it is really putting my mind off something.
Re: . by Krak(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cooleasy:

I sent you a pm.
Re: . by Cooleasy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Krak:

I sent you a pm.
Okay, I will check soon.
Re: . by Krak(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2017
hmmm
Re: . by Krak(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Still need this help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / You Can Invest Without Money: Only Your Phone And Data / ARE YOU IN NEED Of NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING FOR YOUR OLD/NEW PRODUCT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.