Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Any Relationship Between Heat And Meningitis? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Relationship Between Heat And Meningitis? (1369 Views)

All You Need To Know About Internal Heat And Hot Flushes In The Body... / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) / Meningitis Outbreak In 16 States In Nigeria. See Affected States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Relationship Between Heat And Meningitis? by Rich4god(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
All these while, there have been an increase in cases of meningitis esp in northern states. Most pple say it's cos of the heat season that meningitis is rampant, but after going through google, The major causes seems to be bacterial infection and some viral infection.

My question is, is there any relationship between heat and meningitis.
Does the spread of meningitis depends solely on heat season....?
Re: Any Relationship Between Heat And Meningitis? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Rich4god:
All these while, there have been an increase in cases of meningitis esp in northern states. Most pple say it's cos of the heat season that meningitis is rampant, but after going through google, The major causes seems to be bacterial infection and some viral infection.

My question is, is there any relationship between heat and meningitis.
Does the spread of meningitis depends solely on heat season....?
Reply my mail urgently.....I neeed the balance for the hosting

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Babies Kick In The Womb? / Deep-Sleeper Causes Panic After Refusing To Wake Up (Photo, Video) / Staphylococcus Is Running My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.