Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,470 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

My Bread, A Specimen For The Experiment: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Bread, A Specimen For The Experiment: (237 Views)

2020 Waec Specimen Questions And Answers | 2020 Waec Specimens Practical On Phys / 2018/2019 Neco Practical Specimen For Physics/chemistry/biology/agriculture/ / Waec 2018 Practical Specimen For Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agric Practicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bread, A Specimen For The Experiment: by seiyefajohn(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
At 7:12am this morning, i threw out a large piece of bread through my study window towards a waste bin downstairs and hoped it entered into the bin.

I was about motioning my face towards a different direction to have a sip from my cup of tea, but something caught and engaged my sight.

Out through the window down there on the ground; were several native fowls when the piece of Bread touched down, but only one of these fowls ran to it. When that one got to the Bread, had commenced eating, that was when the other 8 that were watching from afar; now followed up with speed to join her.

LESSONS:
(1) Many pretend and wait for others to attempt and succeed before they move- weak minds.

(2) Some will trade on different items for long, when they see the next shop to theirs is doing better; they will automatically switch to that line of trade to compete with or frustrate their counterpart-not right.

(3) MMM came, and the very first to attempt and attempt big; hit really big too. And the follow follow people lose their money-decide fast and act fierce.

FINAL WORDS:
Break off from the herd, stand aside and alone, understand your person and place here on Earth, and create your desired reality through Christ.

-Seiyefa JOHN said to.

(1) (Reply)

“project Writers Nigeria / I Will Love To Study In India. / Java Online Training And Placement Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.