Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Help! Help!! ( Eye Problem ) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Help!! ( Eye Problem ) (1252 Views)

How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments / Natural Solution To Cure All Eye Problem / Eye Problem(Glaucoma): Free Natural Therapy To Solve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!! ( Eye Problem ) by yehmy(m): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2017
Experts please come in and help give possible solution and suggestions!!!

Someone close to me is having sudden blindness, it started last month at first the vision is blur and they went for test where they were told to go and take care of his sugar level to reduce before anything can be done on the eye, now a test was carried out this week and the result is this

The above named patient presented into our facility with poor vision both eye Visual acuity on BES are perception of light and Hand movement respectively .Fundoscopy of the right eye revealed Retinal Atrophy, Neo Vascularization and Hemorrhage.while left eye revealed Neo vascularization with papilloedema

Sorry i can't post the picture of the test but that is the content from the test result.
Re: Help! Help!! ( Eye Problem ) by LAFO: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2017
What do you think we can do for you?
Wishing 'the Close person' quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! ( Eye Problem ) by baylord101(m): 6:47am On Apr 28, 2017
That case is severe, so nairaland is not an eye clinic ... See an optician
Re: Help! Help!! ( Eye Problem ) by yehmy(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2017
baylord101:
That case is severe, so nairaland is not an eye clinic ... See an optician
thnks for commenting, i know nairaland is not a clinic but i believe we have opticians in the house that can advise on what is needed to be done or give tips on how to regain the sight.

PS: is not like nothing is been done, they already visit an optician that is how they got result of the test.

i just want recommendation i believe information is power, someone out there might have information that cann give solution. Hence why i posted it on here.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! ( Eye Problem ) by yehmy(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2017
LAFO:
What do you think we can do for you? Wishing 'the Close person' quick recovery.
Amen and Thanks
Re: Help! Help!! ( Eye Problem ) by baylord101(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2017
yehmy:
thnks for commenting, i know nairaland is not a clinic but i believe we have opticians in the house that can advise on what is needed to be done or give tips on how to regain the sight.

PS: is not like nothing is been done, they already visit an optician that is how they got result of the test.

i just want recommendation i believe information is power, someone out there might have information that cann give solution. Hence why i posted it on here.

thanks.
And that's why u need to post the test result here to knw what it indicate
Re: Help! Help!! ( Eye Problem ) by pussywounder: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Plz how do ı ıdentıfy an orıgınal screen
Re: Help! Help!! ( Eye Problem ) by Jagaban880: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
yehmy:
Amen and Thanks

done no need

(1) (Reply)

Are PEP Drugs Sold In Pharmacy / What Is The Best Solution To A Rough Face largely caused by pimples? / My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.