Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Need Code To Change Php Email Message To Php SMS - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Code To Change Php Email Message To Php SMS (439 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / Php Code To Make A Forum Support Youtube Embed On A Post / Convert Your HTML Websites To PHP. Add Https And Www To Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Code To Change Php Email Message To Php SMS by fineboynl(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
I have web application that send out email to users on any change in their account. how do I convert this code to SMS sending to number that can send to international numbers.

the code is what I need to change email message to SMS.
Re: I Need Code To Change Php Email Message To Php SMS by onihaxxy: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
fineboynl:
I have web application that send out email to users on any change in their account. how do I convert this code to SMS sending to number that can send to international numbers.

the code is what I need to change email message to SMS.

What you need is not a code but a SMS gateway and API.

First, register with an SMS provider, purchase SMS units and get api code. Then configure and setup on your website

1 Like

Re: I Need Code To Change Php Email Message To Php SMS by PulseWeb: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Haaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked easy ooo. the email codes has to be change first naaa... den sms provider and API, will now follow

becus he can not add sms API to email codes which require SMTP

onihaxxy:

First, register with an SMS provider, purchase SMS units and get api code. Then configure and setup on your website
Re: I Need Code To Change Php Email Message To Php SMS by fineboynl(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
onihaxxy:

yeah I have read that up already. the problem is how to convert and configured the API into the existing code that send only message.
Re: I Need Code To Change Php Email Message To Php SMS by yorex2011: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Use an sms provider like smslive, use their api to create a function that you call to send a text..
You can then disable the mail sending part of the application.

Its really really easy
Re: I Need Code To Change Php Email Message To Php SMS by onihaxxy: 2:37pm On May 02, 2017
PulseWeb:
Haaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked easy ooo. the email codes has to be change first naaa... den sms provider and API, will now follow

becus he can not add sms API to email codes which require SMTP

Yeah boss. You are right

(1) (Reply)

Non Hosted Uk Adsense Available For Just #6,000 / Why You Should Start Using A Vpn Service To Choose / How To Apply And Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog Or Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.