Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

What Is Google Panda Algorithm And Google Penguin Algorithm Click To Read Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Google Panda Algorithm And Google Penguin Algorithm Click To Read Now (563 Views)

Is Google Faking Chrome Browser Usage Stats? / Please Why Is Google Only Indexing My Homepage And Leaving My Blog Post / What Is Google Penguin 4.0? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Google Panda Algorithm And Google Penguin Algorithm Click To Read Now by Nobody: 7:33am On May 01, 2017
Read and understand what is Google panda and penguin Algorithm

GOOGLE PANDA

Hello readers, i am Richard Odds and today i am going to be talking about Google panda algorithm and Google Penguin Algorithm, Why i am writing about this google algorithm is due to the fact that many newbie don't really know about google algorithm and how it works, In one word google works in different ways and those ways are calculated with there algorithm, On February 2011 google release panda which is a change to it search engine ranking, The Panda was released to demote content that are quite spammy or that are copyright giving reward and high ranking to Original and Rich content sites, The panda algorithm was to lower copyright infringers and scrappers getting better ranking than the Original creator of a content, The google panda is not about links,

Continue reading: http://www.bloggarians.com.ng/2017/04/what-is-google-panda-algorithm-and-google-penguin-algorithm-know-now.html

(1) (Reply)

Linux/windows Hosting / How Do I Upload Stuffs To My Blog / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.