Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! (3132 Views)

Sorry, There Is No More Available State Slot For Deployment - NYSC / Nysc State Codes And Camp Addresses / Nysc State Allawee 2018 (2) (3) (4)

NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by Handsomecole(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2017
Please what's the meaning of this message attached??

Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by promisechris63(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2017
I have same issue!
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by promisechris63(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2017
Do u think we should visit NYSC office?
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by promisechris63(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2017
My friend said I should try again that it might be network!
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by promisechris63(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2017
Dis is my phone number 07066977214 in case urz works let me know
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by Handsomecole(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2017
This is serious! Please guys send and e-mail to the nysc email, I just did so too. Someone told me, you can proceed but you risk being posted to any state.
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by promisechris63(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2017
How about payment
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by Shirosmith: 6:42pm On May 02, 2017
They said it's network issue. Maill Nysc or visit their office
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by owonikoko700(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2017
U guys shuld chill jare#not sumfn to panic about naaah...gat dis same issue of no state for deployment...panicked all through d day to d extent of sending mail to dre Hotline which they put on d portal#my Pple dem no reply...truth dre is wait till tomao afternoon it's gonna refresh u ought understand Nigeria things naaah...#Die today#Rise up tomao twas d oda day I got to know dey refreshed d page n picked my state#Edo#Kwara#Oyo#Kano
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by owonikoko700(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2017
U guys shuld chill jare#not sumfn to panic about naaah...gat dis same issue of no state for deployment..truth dre is wait till tomao afternoon it's gonna refresh u ought understand Nigeria things naaah...#Die today#Rise up tomao twas d oda day I got to know dey refreshed d page n picked my state#Edo#Kwara#Oyo#Kano
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by Igwe2(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2017
owonikoko700:
U guys shuld chill jare#not sumfn to panic about naaah...gat dis same issue of no state for deployment..truth dre is wait till tomao afternoon it's gonna refresh u ought understand Nigeria things naaah...#Die today#Rise up tomao twas d oda day I got to know dey refreshed d page n picked my state#Edo#Kwara#Oyo#Kano

I have been experiencing this same issue since last week tusd no solution
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by Igwe2(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2017
did any one have nysc email that I can logged complain to
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by promisechris63(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2017
I got this message from them now

Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by kkins25(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2017
promisechris63:
I got this message from them now
so dey are saying you should submit registration with the no available slots options
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by Handsomecole(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2017
Hey guys it's going thru now, but it's only Katsina and Jigawa that is available for selection.
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by Darkseid(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2017
They are looking for scapegoats to send to the north; especially Borno and Benue. If you don't select your desired state, they can just throw you guys to anyone they like and you can't complain.
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by geoEmmanuel: 12:31am On May 04, 2017
Experiencing Difficulty Selecting your NYSC States of Choice?

Info for unregistered 2017 NYSC Batch A Prospective Corp Members (PCM):

Note: This information is NOT from the NYSC site, but will prove useful.

If you're having difficulty completing your 2017 NYSC Batch A registration due to inadequacy from the NYSC side, e.g, encountering the statement, "Sorry, there is no available state slot for deployment", as much as possible, give the process another try from 1:00am of 4th May to 11:59pm of 5th May, 2017.

Please share with any PCM needing this info.

Thank you.
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by tochukwu75(m): 2:06am On May 04, 2017
Please how do I correct my date of birth.
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by Handsomecole(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2017
Good evening guys! Some other state slots have been opened!!! Now!!! Just go now and pick your states before it closes again!!! Thanks
Re: NYSC State Slot Problem: Please Help!!! by geoEmmanuel: 11:42pm On May 04, 2017
My heart is filled with thanksgiving towards our Father in heaven.
He hears us and knows what we want even b4 we tell Him. And He goes ahead to give them to us.
Your love is amazing dad.
But then, Nigeria will surely be an example of peace, good governance and prosperity to the world in Jesus name. Amen.

My Experience In Jos As A Corps Member. / NYSC 2016/2017 Batch B Mobilization & Orientation Timetable Published Here / Nysc 17B Stream 1 Double Alawi