Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? (4824 Views)

Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) / Janet Jackson Is Getting Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by SvS(f): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2007
Is it just me, or is Kate Henshaw getting fat?

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by neelsel(f): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2007
well the truth is photo does make you look a bit heavier, so maybe it's just the photograph. Any way I love her, fat or not, grin
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by Ameriefan(f): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2007
I think she's ok to me and she dont make films these
days i dont know what's wrong wit her i kinda like her movies.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by bluenubian(f): 1:52am On Jan 27, 2007
we don't know how old this picture is , pictures don't necessarily make one fat, its the pose/ angle that determines how u gonna look
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by cutieexx(f): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2007
even though if she is! shocked God know say Kate be one of them actress way since she start to dey do film, cheesy we don dey beg God say, cheesy make he put on more flesh on that bones of hers!
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by naijagal(f): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2007
just dis past week i watched her in an episode of dominoes and i noticed dat she seemed to have put on some weight
she still looks good to me though
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by Seun(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2007
Her face looks so rugged but her "fat" body looks ok to me.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by charla(f): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2007
@ SvS,Its jus u love.she doesnt luk fat to me oooh.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by my2cents(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2007
an even better question - who the hell cares? Does her getting fat (or not) put food on my table? Does it influence the current travails of this world in any way? Does it make the lives of Nigerians any better?

Hopefully, we are not beginning to be like some Americans who could tell you who P Diddy is but not who Richard Cheney is. When this happens, politicians will take advantage of our political ignorance to do things undercover.

Again, who cares?
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by Seun(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2007
You only need post on threads you care about! wink
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by need2know(f): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2007
my2cents if you dont care about Kate henshaw you must find another thread that interests you. I can assure you that any Nigerian that knows Kate Henshaw, knows who Nigeria's vice president is and its going to take more than ignorance to stop OUR politicians from doing things undercover.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by beyunce(f): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2007
she must nt be all skinny 2 look hot. shes stil cute lik dis.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by debosky(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2007
correct African woman, she's still hot, not like those anorexic/emaciated foreign models
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by cutieexx(f): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2007
@ debosky, make dem no hear u oh!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by debosky(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2007
wetin dem go do?

abi na lie I talk? abeg give me a full bodied African woman anyday, no be those lepa shandy poles! grin grin grin
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by cutieexx(f): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2007
hear hear!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by showbobo(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2007
she's getting bigger but still cute and sexy.i'm sure the OYINBO is really taking care of her.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by jydagirl(f): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2007
Please which of these naija actresses isn't fat?They all need to head for the gym to save their careers. grin
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by cutieexx(f): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2007
jydagirl:

Please which of these naija actresses isn't fat?They all need to head for the gym to save their careers. grin
@ jydagirl, it takes one to know one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy don't u think?
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by debosky(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2007
tell them cutie, if you're not fatter than sexy kate tongue up there, post your pics lets see
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by kellorah: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2007
jydagirl:

i wish they cud read this.
i dnt knw who's been deceiving dem

no one's saying they shd b skinny, @ least head to the gym and tone urself, e hard like dat? if na the money, come meet me lipsrsealed celebs only grin
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by Mamawa(f): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2007
she is okay like that
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by niceuzor: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2007
@Mamawa

U Think So? Take a look at her very, cheesy
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by jydagirl(f): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2007
cutiee xx,
na wa 4 u 2.Whats so bad in toning your muscles to look trimmer and fit?hen?I'm slimmer than kate henshaw and still gym regularly to keep fit.U think i don't like nija actresses?i do.I only wish most of them would invest in their bodies,thats all, peace
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by cutieexx(f): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2007
grin grin i should send my apologies then. I'm sorry girl, i know u're just stating ur opinion on d thing; wink no mind me!
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by Uche2nna(m): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2007
Kate Henshaw is getting fat and it is my biziness because ( undecided) , wait a minute, it is not my biziness  grin
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by mizkay(f): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2007
what is the relationship between the word FAT and the name KATE HENSHAW? I mean come to think of it - the girl is HOT! We probably need our dictionaries for the proper meaning of FAT. When did african ladies start inclining towards the anorexic? Dat girl fine and healthy jare,
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by hotangel2(f): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2007
Somebody needs to watch "bridesmaid".

You will see her in there. Or better yet, Watch OGD's All stars CD.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by Saymamy(f): 3:20am On Feb 06, 2007
Kate is not FAT at all,yeah.I saw her recently nd she was aight. cool
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by cutieexx(f): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2007
maybe she wos just going through a phrase undecided undecided n if not? cool cool who cares?
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by debosky(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2007
I love Kate's butt and I cannot lie wink
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat? by cutieexx(f): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2007
where did u notice her butt? my bad, i guess in the movies lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Married / Meet Taofick Okoya The Man Whose Dolls Are Now Out-selling Barbie In Nigeria / Kiss Daniel Gushes Over New Ride [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.