Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

Learning coding - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning coding (1495 Views)

I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding / Coding Demo Day At Moat Academy / (revealed) So Mark Zuckerberg Is Not That Good At Coding/programming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning coding by argon500: 11:04am On May 04, 2017
HTML is the language used to create the web pages you visit everyday. It provides a logical way to structure content for web pages.

Let's analyze the acronym "HTML", as it contains a lot of useful information. HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language.

A markup language is a computer language that defines the structure and presentation of raw text. Markup languages work by surrounding raw text with information the computer can interpret, "marking it up" for processing.

HyperText is text displayed on a computer or device that provides access to other text through links, also known as “hyperlinks”. In fact, you probably clicked on many, many hyperlinks on your path to this Codecademy course!

In this course, you'll learn how to use the fundamentals of HTML to structure, present, and link content. You'll also learn how to use CSS, or Cascading Style Sheets, to style the HTML content you add to web pages.

Stay tuned
Re: Learning coding by promisedeco(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2017
patiently waiting
Re: Learning coding by promisedeco(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2017
OP don disappear o
Re: Learning coding by Nobody: 12:02am On May 13, 2017
Pls when you reach to JavaScript lemme know

1 Like

Re: Learning coding by pidginedtec(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2017
@cowleg enjoy this Javascript for pidgin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEmIU6vsUfc
Re: Learning coding by Nobody: 4:27am On May 15, 2017
Hello Bro, how can i get in touch with you please. i will love to connect with you for some Java issues. please oblige me the opportunity. thanks in anticipation.

argon500:
HTML is the language used to create the web pages you visit everyday. It provides a logical way to structure content for web pages.

Let's analyze the acronym "HTML", as it contains a lot of useful information. HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language.

A markup language is a computer language that defines the structure and presentation of raw text. Markup languages work by surrounding raw text with information the computer can interpret, "marking it up" for processing.

HyperText is text displayed on a computer or device that provides access to other text through links, also known as “hyperlinks”. In fact, you probably clicked on many, many hyperlinks on your path to this Codecademy course!

In this course, you'll learn how to use the fundamentals of HTML to structure, present, and link content. You'll also learn how to use CSS, or Cascading Style Sheets, to style the HTML content you add to web pages.

Stay tuned

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Technology / Web Developer Needed / How Do I Attach My Ajax Toolkit With Visual Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.