Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,269 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom (10465 Views)

Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) Engineer Trainee Development Programme (PETDP) 201 / INDORAMA ELEME PETROCHEMICALS LTD LAUNCH "INDORAMA ENGINEER TRAINEE PROGRAM" / Globalcom Graduate Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by blackorange: 12:54pm On May 04, 2017
Following your application for the post of engineer trainee(male), You are hereby invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on saturday,6th of may,2017 at The Lagoons restaurant,1C, Ozumba Mbadiwe str. Victoria Island,Lagos
Time: 9am.
Please come along with original copy of the ffg:
1. Nysc
2. Bsc
3. 0'level
4. Birth cert.
5. Passport photograph.
6. CV & a valid means of I.D.

Globacom HR

pls who got the same message?
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by blackorange: 1:13pm On May 04, 2017
Hello
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by hamzeiy: 1:41pm On May 04, 2017
i did o...but moving from kaduna to lagos in such short notice aint funny. and i dont remeber applying for the position though i know i have been applying jobs lately online. what do yyou think about it genuity

1 Like

Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by blackorange: 1:56pm On May 04, 2017
I can't say for sure it is genuine. I have been calling the number that sent the text but nobody is picking it
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by hamzeiy: 2:04pm On May 04, 2017
blackorange:
I can't say for sure it is genuine. I have been calling the number that sent the text but nobody is picking it
by brother. if they cant pick our calls then then shouldn't expect us to start traveling from all over the country just for an sms that is not verified. we need to be certain its from them, its not gnld and not a contract job without a future or prospect.
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Richie4richie16(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2017
Am hearing its a contract job, but the issue is hw much is the pay to knw if travelling down is worth it
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2017
blackorange:
Following your application for the post of engineer trainee(male), You are hereby invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on saturday,6th of may,2017 at The Lagoons restaurant,1C, Ozumba Mbadiwe str. Victoria Island,Lagos
Time: 9am.
Please come along with original copy of the ffg:
1. Nysc
2. Bsc
3. 0'level
4. Birth cert.
5. Passport photograph.
6. CV & a valid means of I.D.

Globacom HR

pls who got the same message?

My brother, please make it to the venue if you can. A friend of mine have done an aptitude test with them before and they used the same venue. In fact, the SMS sent to you is as same as his. Best of luck.
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 04, 2017
I got it also, can't remember applying. I got a job already.
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Mdfox5: 3:02pm On May 04, 2017
did any of you send an application to networkengineer946@gmail.com recently?
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by ikike2015: 3:10pm On May 04, 2017
Yes I did
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by ecoded(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2017
I got similar text this afternoon. Traveling from Abj to Lag wil b very hectic.
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Emaimo: 3:50pm On May 04, 2017
adekanmbi1986:

My brother, please make it to the venue if you can. A friend of mine have done an aptitude test with them before and they used the same venue. In fact, the SMS sent to you is as same as his. Best of luck.

Please help us ask your friend the nature of the test.
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Richie4richie16(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2017
Mdfox5:
did any of you send an application to networkengineer946@gmail.com recently?

Any relationship wit globacom
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by yorex2011: 8:53pm On May 04, 2017
Just go for your test.
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
Emaimo:

Please help us ask your friend the nature of the test.

Presently incommunicado...
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Olumegzy: 10:44am On May 06, 2017
Got same text but traveling from Jos to Lag 'no be here'!.
I sent dem text asking if dey have anoda venue close to Jos/Abj, but dey didn't reply d text. Heard sm pple called dem and dey didn't answer dir calls.
I think d job is real...
If u can recall ds advert below, den....

Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Gnen: 10:52am On May 06, 2017
Olumegzy:
Got same text but traveling from Jos to Lag 'no be here'!.
I sent dem text asking if dey have anoda venue close to Jos/Abj, but dey didn't reply d text. Heard sm pple called dem and dey didn't answer dir calls.
I think d job is real...
If u can recall ds advert below, den....
That is the vacancy but can someone reschedule. The time frame giving for the test is just too short for me to make it.
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by electromagnito: 12:31pm On May 06, 2017
Na now I gree say the job Na for MSC..... Come see questions now...... Na die...
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by chimex38: 12:42pm On May 06, 2017
electromagnito:
Na now I gree say the job Na for MSC..... Come see questions now...... Na die...
pls list some
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Gnen: 12:55pm On May 06, 2017
electromagnito:
Any reschedule for dose that dint do it? What type of questions?
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by okoyef: 1:10pm On May 06, 2017
The questions no be for children oh.lol
electromagnito:
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Emaimo: 1:36pm On May 06, 2017
okoyef:
The questions no be for children oh.lol

I fainted 3 times when I saw those 40 questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Dudecollins(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2017
Emaimo:

Lol
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by DrollyForce(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2017
Emaimo:

Naso!
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Nkc22: 8:14pm On May 06, 2017
@Emaino wasn't exaggerating. The 40 questions from Telecommunication wasn't beans at all. If you don't know it you don't at all...

So, I guessed all 40questions trusting My Heavenly Father for favour.

Before I left, they had already started marking!!
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by electromagnito: 8:45pm On May 06, 2017
Lol trusting heavenly father
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by uscandium: 10:37am On May 08, 2017
Has anyone gotten an interview invitation? I heard the woman telling those who do not live in Lagos to hang around till Monday for the interview (if they pass). Is there any news on the test result?
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Olumyco(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2017
Pls has anyone been contacted for interview?
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Olumyco(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2017
Pls has anyone been contacted for interview?
Re: Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom by Emaimo: 11:09am On May 08, 2017
Still waiting for their mail or text. I'm supposed to return to work today but can't leave without knowing what glo has for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 7 Reasons To Hire A Fresh University Graduate / UAC Interview / November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.