Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? (595 Views)

Yahoo Guy Apologises After Being Caught / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Create A Yahoo Mail Account From Your Mobile Phone Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by bashydemy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
Justwise pls come back to Nigeria your fatherland and lets join hand together fighting curruption pls come back to Nigeria we need someone like you here to work hand in hand to stop currption in our noble country. you said ealier that you struggle before you left Nigerian meaning your family are very poor so how do you come up with the document you presented at the embassy most expecially the statement of account cos i believe UK do confirm wella am saying from experience i have 3 brother in UK and one of them use my statement of account as we have the same surname so how did you come about all those vital document if not fraud man we are not fool and we know how everything work and if you believe its not right according to what someone say ealier
remember jesus said: if any one of you is sinless cast a stone but everybody disappeared so who is free?
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by beingme(f): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2010
wat's the fuzz?

(1) (Reply)

Man Defiles 3-year Old Daughter / Jonathan Picks Kaduna Governor Sambo As Vp / Any More Read E Suggest It Constant! Renewable Sources Of Intensity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.