Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Android Application Developer Urgently Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Application Developer Urgently Needed (1510 Views)

Mobile Application Developer Price. / Mobile Application Developer Urgently Needed At A Fast Growing ICT Firm / Web And Android Application Developer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Application Developer Urgently Needed by orbitame2011: 8:58am On May 05, 2017
Android Application Developer is urgently needed. Just post your email here.

Note: The person must live in Abuja.

Reason: We've dealt with people outside Abuja before and the experience was not good, So, we don't want to take the risk again.

Somebody even went with our money without delivering the project.
Re: Android Application Developer Urgently Needed by trytillmake(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2017
I can be of help, i do not live in abj but we can negotiate on delivery terms. Check my signature for number
Re: Android Application Developer Urgently Needed by CORELDRAW(m): 1:48am On May 06, 2017
location shouldn't be a barrier, most of my clients have worked with in recent times are even foreigners. if you consider giving it a try, you can reach me on adeyemo.adeolu71@gmail.com.
Re: Android Application Developer Urgently Needed by engprodigy: 4:47pm On May 06, 2017
My email is kolbello[at]gmail.com. I'm based in Gwarinpa, Abuja.
Re: Android Application Developer Urgently Needed by orbitame2011: 6:02pm On May 06, 2017
Application closed. Thanks.
Re: Android Application Developer Urgently Needed by Nobody: 7:38am On May 07, 2017
Them don close the application, oya make all of you hungry people dey waka go your house now now.

2 Likes

Re: Android Application Developer Urgently Needed by orbitame2011: 1:39pm On May 10, 2017
dhtml18:
Them don close the application, oya make all of you hungry people dey waka go your house now now.
Haha!!! dhtml18 , not like that ooo...

But we need somebody that develop a WordPress PLUGIN now. Hope anybody is in the House that can do it?
Re: Android Application Developer Urgently Needed by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 10, 2017
Them boys fit do am, but me, my hands are completely tied behind my back at the moment. But in case you cannot find anyone, you can PM me make i link you to one of them wordpress experts.
Re: Android Application Developer Urgently Needed by orbitame2011: 2:26pm On May 10, 2017
dhtml18:
Them boys fit do am, but me, my hands are completely tied behind my back at the moment. But in case you cannot find anyone, you can PM me make i link you to one of them wordpress experts.
Ok, that's kind of you. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

When Are The Robots Coming? / Looking For Dictionary Api / Share Your Mobile Phone Application Made By You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.