Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Phyno's The Playmaker - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Phyno's The Playmaker (728 Views)

VIDEO: Phyno – The Bag / FULL ALBUM: Phyno – The Playmaker (download All Songs) / Download Album: Phyno – The Playmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno's The Playmaker by Millypink(f): 7:16am On May 06, 2017
winkPhyno’s the Playmaker: Baby born Overweight

The first Phyno song I listened to was ‘Multiply’. I loved his brimming talent and went ahead to search for the rest of his singles, four at that time. I watched him perform at Star Trek Show in Abakaliki in 2012 alongside MI and he shone as he sang the hook for Illbliss’ ‘Anamachikwanu’.

His first album, ‘No Guts, No Glory’ was a runaway success and since then Phyno has gone international and together with Olamide made ‘indigenous rap’ a dietary staple and appealing to a global audience. The Nigerian music industry owe this duo a lot. Phyno has distinguished himself in collaborations, outdoing himself song after song.

‘The Playmaker’ has many amazing songs. Major Bangs’ genius shone in most of the production especially in ‘Abulo’ and ‘Yes I Pray’. ‘Joy Comes In The Morning’ is exceptional in its hopeful message. ‘Ochie Dike’ ft. Onyeka Onwenu is a classic and has will make you remember your mother. For those doubting his rap credibility, Phyno delivers hard-core bars on ‘Abulo’, a song highly reminiscent of ‘Alobam’ and ‘Kush’ from his first album. ‘Financial Woman’ ft. P-Square, ‘Best Rapper’, ‘Mistakes’, ‘Okpeke’ ft. 2Baba and Flavour, ‘Ezege’, ‘I’m a fan’ ft. Mr. Eazi and Decarlo. The list of gems here is endless. It has some average songs though, like ‘Pino Pino’, ‘Mkpotu’ ft. Zoro and Tidinz...seen on Syncityng.com (under literary circle)

1 Like

Re: Phyno's The Playmaker by youngest85(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2017
Eze nunu
Re: Phyno's The Playmaker by Millypink(f): 7:30am On May 06, 2017
youngest85:
Eze nunu

undecided
Re: Phyno's The Playmaker by SynCityNg: 7:39am On May 06, 2017
Millypink:
Phyno’s the Playmaker: Baby born Overweight

The first Phyno song I listened to was ‘Multiply’. I loved his brimming talent and went ahead to search for the rest of his singles, four at that time. I watched him perform at Star Trek Show in Abakaliki in 2012 alongside MI and he shone as he sang the hook for Illbliss’ ‘Anamachikwanu’.

His first album, ‘No Guts, No Glory’ was a runaway success and since then Phyno has gone international and together with Olamide made ‘indigenous rap’ a dietary staple and appealing to a global audience. The Nigerian music industry owe this duo a lot. Phyno has distinguished himself in collaborations, outdoing himself song after song.

‘The Playmaker’ has many amazing songs. Major Bangs’ genius shone in most of the production especially in ‘Abulo’ and ‘Yes I Pray’. ‘Joy Comes In The Morning’ is exceptional in its hopeful message. ‘Ochie Dike’ ft. Onyeka Onwenu is a classic and has will make you remember your mother. For those doubting his rap credibility, Phyno delivers hard-core bars on ‘Abulo’, a song highly reminiscent of ‘Alobam’ and ‘Kush’ from his first album. ‘Financial Woman’ ft. P-Square, ‘Best Rapper’, ‘Mistakes’, ‘Okpeke’ ft. 2Baba and Flavour, ‘Ezege’, ‘I’m a fan’ ft. Mr. Eazi and Decarlo. The list of gems here is endless. It has some average songs though, like ‘Pino Pino’, ‘Mkpotu’ ft. Zoro and Tidinz...seen on Syncityng.com (under literary circle)

Thank you for visiting Syncityng.com Millypink

(1) (Reply)

Davido Excited Because Ronaldo Followed Him On Instagram.(photo) / Troy Ave - Cici [new Song] Download / Prospa Ochimana – You Are Jehova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.