Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

A Pastor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Pastor (1155 Views)

Hilarious!!! When A Major Actor Eventually Turns A Pastor!!! / When You Want To Be A Footballer But Your Parent Want You To Be A Pastor / Two Gays And A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pastor by bilms(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2010
A pastor entered a class as the lesson was in progress and asked, "Who broke down the walls of Jericho?" A lad answered, "Not me, sir." The pastor turned to the teacher and asked, "Is this the usual behavior in this class?" The teacher replied, "I believe this boy is an honest boy, and I really don't think he did it." Leaving the room, the pastor sought out a deacon and explained what had happened. The deacon said, "I have known both the boy and the teacher for several years, and neither of them would do such a thing." By this time the pastor was heartsick and reported the incident to the Christian Education Committee. They said, "We see no point in making an issue out of this thing. Let's pay the bill for the damage to the walls and charge it to upkeep.
Re: A Pastor by studio43(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2010
Joke?
Re: A Pastor by Kunbee: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
Mschew
Re: A Pastor by Odunnu: 6:42am On Jan 10, 2010
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. NICE ONE
Re: A Pastor by Kunbee: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2010
Re: A Pastor by Odunnu: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2010
Is studio43 and StudCfr the same ten and tenpence?
Re: A Pastor by StudioCFR(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2010
Ode!

omo jati jati
Re: A Pastor by Odunnu: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2010
Ka gaya ma na mama nka haka.
Dan Iska
Re: A Pastor by StudioCFR(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2010
Gbogboyin ma run down

Aboki oshi
Re: A Pastor by Odunnu: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2010
Na ce maka,ka je gida ka gaya man Mama ka ko wanne abu zaka gaya man.
Dan iska ngbatingbati.
Re: A Pastor by StudioCFR(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2010
Kini were yi'nso no

Anyway sha, back to sender
Re: A Pastor by Odunnu: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2010
Ka ce ma mama ka wei ita ce were nie, and to your 10th generation.
Useless child
Re: A Pastor by babyme1(f): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2010
Nice wink
Re: A Pastor by StudioCFR(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2010
Odunnu

get behind me
u dis product of a wasted generation
Re: A Pastor by Odunnu: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2010
Are you tired of insulting me in your dialect? You want to start up with copy and paste internet insults?
You must be stewpid to think i'l fal for your foolishness.
What exactly is your problem goat?
I asked an innocent and harmless question and the next second you go insulting in your mother tongue!
Kant you for once act like a grown up?
I pity the family that you bear its name.
Re: A Pastor by MrCork26: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2010
bilms , ermm brother, waz u smokin crackk when u wrote this joke, coz me NOT undrstand!!! angry
Re: A Pastor by StudioCFR(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2010
ODUNNU

Mo sori gan o

i wont answer to such an idio.tic question from a worthless she-goat like u.

Are u gonna leave me alone and stop asking me stewpid questions or i toss your asz to the mod
Re: A Pastor by Odunnu: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2010
Studio CFR:

ODUNNU

Mo sori gan o

i wont answer to such an idio.tic question from a worthless she-goat like u.

Are u gonna leave me alone and stop asking me stewpid questions or i toss your asz to the mod

I never knew you were ths useless!
A total billygoat.
Where in ths thread did I direct my question to you?You jumped in and startd your regular mad rants. Other well mannered posters wud have answered nicely or moved on but you must display your brand.
Oshi. BTW,whch MOD are you threatning me with?your case is hopeless as in beyond redemption if u thnk any NL MOD wud punish me because of ur series of uncultured acts.
Alakori
Re: A Pastor by StudioCFR(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2010
Your frustration don reach for u to go jump enter lagoon so as to put your long sufferings to an end.

Do small stunt before diving in and dont forget to take off your high hill shoes - BIT.CH

i don talk to u reach, na to begin knock your head remain - short woman devil.
Re: A Pastor by Odunnu: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2010
You are a Dog! A real D.O.G.(Go figure out),and everythng about you attests to it.
Looks like you are inseperable with the word 'frustrate',thats a true definition of your person.
You kant stand me towering above you,while you look up from your midget height,(sori dog,blame it on your genes).
Stop displayin ur lack of 'hometraining' here. Oniranu
Re: A Pastor by StudioCFR(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2010
U wish
U tall pass me abi?

Ko possible

Eranko ni e

omo jati jati oshi
Better people dey talk
U sef raise hand too wan talk

I suppose give u bicycle kick for head for even trying to move close to me to measure height

Ode oshi
Re: A Pastor by Odunnu: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2010
Duru uwarka,da ubanka! Dandaudu.
Shikena!
Re: A Pastor by StudioCFR(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2010
Wakka
Damburuba shege
Re: A Pastor by Kunbee: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2010
Kids will always be kids grin
Re: A Pastor by Mobinga: 2:23am On Nov 17, 2010
Invisible joke
Re: A Pastor by frgy1: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2010
Na waa o. Genuine hatred ko wasa?

(1) (Reply)

Let It Rain! Let It Rain! Come See Groove! / My Childhood Days 2 / Usa No Pass Us Jare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.