Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK (50502 Views)

Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving For UK – Fani-kayode / Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving For UK – Fani-kayode‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:09pm On May 09, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari referring to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo as a “co-ordinator” and not Acting President, is “insulting and dangerous”.

Buhari flew out of the country Sunday night, to undergo further medical check-ups in the UK. But before then, he sent a letter to the Senate notifying the upper chamber of his absence.

The Senator representing Abia-North at the National Assembly, Mao Ohuabunwa, on Tuesday, said the transfer of power from Buhari to Yemi Osinbajo was not clear.

Ohuabunwa faulted the letter as not naming Osinbajo as Acting President and called for it to be disregarded.

Fani-Kayode has already weighed in with his opinion via his Twitter page.

“The attempt by the corpsocrats to prevent the VP from being Acting Pres. by referring to him as a ‘co-ordinator’ is insulting and dangerous.

“It is time for us to decide: do we have a nation of equals or not?If not let us break it! When u tell us that the VP cannot be Acting Pres.

“Even though the Pres. is critically sick and on indefinate medical leave u are playing with fire. There are NO more slaves in Nigeria,” he tweeted.

www.dailypost.ng/2017/05/09/buhari-insulted-osinbajo-leaving-uk-fani-kayode‎/

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by Dotwillis1(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2017
undecided so wetin con happen??

Meanwhile...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by FriendNG: 9:14pm On May 09, 2017

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:14pm On May 09, 2017
Imagine, a mere VP coordinator. chei, see yabis. And the suffersticated brown roofers will still have mouth to talk. If it hadn't been the sagacity of an ibo man(Ohuabunwa), the coordinator would have been left to only coordinate traffic.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by EternalTruths: 9:19pm On May 09, 2017
Afonjas have been relegated

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:30pm On May 09, 2017
He did not only insult osibanjo
he also insulted the Yoruba nation

But expect to see same Yoruba people come to the defence of buhari on this matter

I don't understand these peeps

189 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by nerodenero: 9:33pm On May 09, 2017
Our Uk-based or Resting President and his handlers should pray Osibande never becomes President. If he does, they will know how wicked and stubborn a brief man like Osibande can be. The cabals should get ready to flee this country when that time comes.

The north couldn't hold the country to ransome during the Yar'adua's time, I don't see them holding us to it now. The north will still lose power again and Buhari will be alive to see how the once relegated Osibande order him back to Daura. There's no stopping the brief, close-to-ground, minute, small, tiny Ogun man from being the Aare Orile ede.

Just my humble submission!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:33pm On May 09, 2017
FriendNG:
[s][/s]

Trash. So somebody cannot use synonym.

42 Likes

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by doublewisdom: 9:35pm On May 09, 2017
If Buhari wants him to be a coordinator, so be it!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by mazimee(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
The sick Old man has refused to resign and save the Nation the impending trouble. As if that was not enough, he flew out of the country critically ill, leaving the power hand over vague. Some people really believe that this Old man have the interest of the country at heart.

This man has refused to be rational for once even at the point of critical illness , a power hungry Old man with nothing but misery and pains to offer.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:49pm On May 09, 2017
nerodenero:
Our Uk-based or Resting President and his handlers should pray Osibande never becomes President. If he does, they will know how wicked and stubborn a brief man like Osibande can be. The cabals should get ready to flee this country when that time comes.

The north couldn't hold the country to ransome during the Yar'adua's time, I don't see them holding us to it now. The north will still lose power again and Buhari will be alive to see how the once relegated Osibande order him back to Daura. There's no stopping the brief, close-to-ground, minute, small, tiny Ogun man from being the Aare Orile ede.

Just my humble submission!
A mere coordinator

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by Dalek(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

But expect to see same Yoruba people come to the defence of buhari on this matter

it's ok, you don't have to understand us, frankly you can never understand us cuz we tend to us our Sense and not let sentiment and emotion guide our ways and criticism.

Afterall is not your Yoruba dat he insulted, let us be. face ur secession. don't know why una wan kill una sef on top "zoo" matter.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 09, 2017
Dalek:

it's ok, you don't have to understand us, frankly you can never understand us cuz we tend to us our Sense and not let sentiment and emotion guide our ways and criticism.

Afterall is not your Yoruba dat he insulted, let us be. face ur secession. don't know why una wan kill una sef on top "zoo" matter.

In reality, they actually wish they are the one being "insulted". If they knew Buhari was going to win the election, they would have supported him long ago. But in their myopic political miscalculation, they never expect the incumbent Jonothing to lose. The rest as they say is history. Leave them, na bad belle dey worry them

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by EmeeNaka: 9:59pm On May 09, 2017
Dalek:

Yoruba Muslim want to digress. It's not possible now. You have to explain what cordinator of government tag for Osinbajo means.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by Dalek(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2017
deji15:

In reality, they actually wish they are the one being "insulted". If they knew Buhari was going to win the election, they would have supported him long ago. But in their myopic political miscalculation, they never expect the incumbent Jonothing to lose. The rest as they say is history. Leave them, na bad belle dey worry them

The answer to this issue is right their front o, if only dey aren't lazy to make findings on the what the Constitution says about the president going on leave. they prefer to listen to fellow shallow likeminds like sheeps going of a cliff.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:02pm On May 09, 2017
Dalek:

U didn't try to deny being "wateva" to the Fulani
I respect your truthful nature
Goodluck mr afonja
Zoo matter don tire me jare

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 09, 2017
Dalek:

The answer to this issue is right their front o, if only dey aren't lazy to make findings on the what the Constitution says about the president going on leave. they prefer to listen to fellow shallow likeminds like sheeps going of a cliff.
I don tell you their problem. Na bad belle.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by Dalek(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Yoruba Muslim want to digress. It's not possible now. You have to explain what cordinator of government tag for Osinbajo means.

lol Yoruba Muslim indeed, wen den lack common sense they resort to petty insults.
anyone who fails to agree with dem is yoruba Muslim, den you have to ask where are the yoruba xtains on NL.
Read the Constitution ursef or you no go school again??

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by SuperS1Panther: 10:04pm On May 09, 2017
This liar and looter is still talking!!!!!

Shameless man.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by EmeeNaka: 10:07pm On May 09, 2017
Dalek:

lol Yoruba Muslim indeed, wen den lack common sense they resort to petty insults.
anyone who fails to agree with dem is yoruba Muslim, den you have to ask where are the yoruba xtains on NL.
Read the Constitution ursef or you no go school again??
So Calling you a Yoruba Muslim is an Insult? I thought you should be proud of it.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by Dalek(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

U didn't try to deny being "wateva" to the Fulani
I respect your truthful nature
Goodluck mr afonja
Zoo matter don tire me jare

zoo matter tire, why you come dey foam for mouth ontop matter wey no concern you??

mo ma rire lowo awon ara yi ke

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by ndcide(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Exactly!!

And the foolishly don't know the kitchen cabinet will form their own government within and probably undermine osinbajo.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 09, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Oludeji Musiwat, Buhari has insulted Osinbajo.
We want Yoruba Muslims to stop bowing down to North. We will force Afonjas to take a stand now against the slave traders in the north that still consider them slaves. As Femi Kayode rightly said, 'there is no more slaves in Nigeria' and we want Afonjas to agree.

Nna, if you get the smallest sense, you go realise say no reasonable person dey buy this your shenanigan moves. Yorubas no dey take somebody like FFK serious. Even when him dey abuse una, dey call una unprintable names including boast that he bleep your hero's wife.
Your attempt to grasp at anything floating, including paper, like a drowning person is really pathetic. FFK of all people is today ya hero? If una get head, I for advise say make you think, but unfortunately una no get one to use.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by Dalek(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2017
deji15:

I don tell you their problem. Na bad belle.

Hmmmm it's a serious matter, is dere any hope of cure??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by fineboynl(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2017
lol. a mere coordinator an insult to democracy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:13pm On May 09, 2017
Dalek:

zoo matter tire, why you come dey foam for mouth ontop matter wey no concern you??

mo ma rire lowo awon ara yi ke

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 09, 2017
Dalek:

Hmmmm it's a serious matter, is dere any hope of cure??

Doctors never find cure for bad belle o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK by Dalek(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2017
EmeeNaka:
So Calling you a Yoruba Muslim is an Insult? I thought you should be proud of it.

I would be proud of it, if i was actually a Muslim.
You still no answer my question whether you've the Constitution quoted in the letter. or was school fees wasted on u too??

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi / Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili / French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.