Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Another Dimension To Pendulum(read This To Explore To Wealth) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Dimension To Pendulum(read This To Explore To Wealth) (1316 Views)

Please I Have The Pendulum For Sale: Any Buyer? / Need Pendulum Clock, Old Time Telephone Box, And The Jar Head Of Old Iron Bed / Do You Have The Olden Days Pendulum Clock ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Dimension To Pendulum(read This To Explore To Wealth) by sessytony(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2010
Hello nairalanders, i'm sure must of u av heard abt d treasure in pendulum. It is an oval ball we find in ancient wall clocks. It is of two types which are the silver and the gold colour. A substance called mercury is what is needed from it. The price of the silver goes for #2.5m and the gold goes for #10m. I'm sure you can get any price better than these. We also buy old 25cl cocacola bottles. The shape of the bottle looks like the current cocacola bottle but of smaller size(not the one written in red label. Each bottle cost #50,000. I will inform u on other things we buy. ANYONE WHO HAVE THE SE STUFFS AND WANTS TO SELL SHOULD CONTACT ME ON THESE CONTACTS: 07062803439, 08124968638 or mail me: sessytony_06@yahoo.com. Thanks, hope to hear from you.
Re: Another Dimension To Pendulum(read This To Explore To Wealth) by invisible2(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2010
Na today! Old news.
Re: Another Dimension To Pendulum(read This To Explore To Wealth) by oderemo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
this drug pusher again .
Re: Another Dimension To Pendulum(read This To Explore To Wealth) by Enukpelebe: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2010
hey try

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Best Experience While In Secondary School? / When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty / Where Did My 'like' Button Go 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.