Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (2413 Views)

Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell / How To Become An Online Proofreader And Earn Cool Money / Business You Can Do And Earn Cool Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 11, 2017
Hi , There is much to learn about Bitcoin and how to make a living from Bitcoin. you do not need to be a computer guru to start using this method to make money online , Do you know you can make more than a $100 daily in Bitcoin without stress ,. I make real cash on daily bases And some people makes more. And you too can also make more , do you know you can transfer your Bitcoin to your local bank in the comfort of your home without any exchanger .,. I will be showing you many ways in which you can make money through BTC ,. and also I will teach you
Re: . by dan56: 8:02pm On May 11, 2017
Nwabara:
Hi , There is much to learn about Bitcoin and how to make a living from Bitcoin. you do not need to be a computer guru to start using this method to make money online , Do you know you can make more than a $100 daily in Bitcoin without stress ,. I make real cash on daily bases And some people makes more. And you too can also make more , do you know you can transfer your Bitcoin to your local bank in the comfort of your home without any exchanger .,. I will be showing you many ways in which you can make money through BTC ,. and also I will teach you how to make cash from Facebook and other sites . With all this you are sure of making at least a $100 daily .
This method has been tested and 100% working, just make sure you don't miss this online training for your own good . I will teach you and also provide you with the tools to start earning Bitcoin
With this method if you don't make at least $100 daily then you have to leave online business for another business.

, don't want to break any forum's rules so I will prefer you send me a mail for info
Lanceeric@yandex.com or WHATSAPP me 0.7.0.6.1.6.0.0.9.2.7

Why teach us when in one months you have.

3000 $

And with 4 account your a millionaire..... Kindly earn alone

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 11, 2017
dan56:

3000 $

Loolz grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
Keep the mails coming
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
dan56:

3000 $

to make a name for my self , and to help others
Re: . by dan56: 9:43pm On May 11, 2017
Nwabara:
to make a name for my self , and to help others

Sorry you can't make a name for your self with your format.....and those who want to help people post all info on the thread goto business section and you see lots of them.

Don't disgrace yourself cos to me.....your format is stale and expired people don't fall for such crap.....cos if your rich you won't have time to create a thread to post your phone number... You won't even like to give out your number easily...... So your lies didn't answer the question

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 11, 2017
dan56:

Sorry you can't make a name for your self with your format.....and those who want to help people post all info on the thread goto business section and you see lots of them.

Don't disgrace yourself cos to me.....your format is stale and expired people don't fall for such crap.....cos if your rich you won't have time to create a thread to post your phone number... You won't even like to give out your number easily...... So your lies didn't answer the question
sorry is my post upsetting you? Or do u think am just making this up ,. Well below are my prove of earning since January

Re: . by dan56: 10:48pm On May 11, 2017
Nwabara:
sorry is my post upsetting you? Or do u think am just making this up ,. Well below are my prove of earning since January
smart move downloding Google picture to past here
Re: . by dan56: 10:49pm On May 11, 2017
I told you earn alone.

If you fell like teaching you created a thread drop it in it.

Don't east your time with your billing formats cos nobody will fall for it
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 11, 2017
dan56:
I told you earn alone.

If you fell like teaching you created a thread drop it in it.

Don't east your time with your billing formats cos nobody will fall for it
lolz u are now exposing ur self ,.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 11, 2017
dan56:
smart move downloding Google picture to past here
Lolz if u need a fresh screen shot I can snap and send
Re: . by dan56: 10:59pm On May 11, 2017
Nwabara:
lolz u are now exposing ur self ,.

Cos I showed you the truth
.when you are scammed a lot you will be forced to learn how you were tricked so you get smarter.

I have lost over 3BTC to scammers this year and such can never happen again.

As for your lesson am not interested.... But I must fight to ensure people don't get scammed..

In business section tutorials are free!!! And posted in the thread any contact me is always scam as op have notting to offer always all the time
Re: . by dan56: 11:00pm On May 11, 2017
Smart move downloading google picture but such don't move me.....as I stand to tell everyone viewing this thread to exit for his or her safety... Nothing useful is here
Re: . by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 11, 2017
dan56:
Smart move downloading google picture but such don't move me.....as I stand to tell everyone viewing this thread to exit for his or her safety... Nothing useful is here
do u want me to give u a fresh screen shot?
Re: . by dan56: 11:13pm On May 11, 2017
That is number one step to prove your honesty.

Today is 11 may and its 11.13pm now
Mtn and glo time
Re: . by dan56: 11:14pm On May 11, 2017
Number two is to start the tutorial on this your thread even if you need referral you will get them
Re: . by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 11, 2017
dan56:
this is fresh u can chech ur time ,

Re: . by dan56: 11:21pm On May 11, 2017
Yeah your screenshot is fresh truly but it speaks ponzi which is bulshit
Re: . by AMINUAMINS(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2017
dats HYIP pro the send ur earnings directly to ur wallet
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 11, 2017
dan56:
Yeah your screenshot is fresh truly but it speaks ponzi which is bulshit
well you can say anything u like , but because u have been scammed doesn't make everyone a scammer ,. Some people have the knowledge and wants to sell for those that needs to learn not for those that is dwelling in their past . Please don't use this screen shot to scam people pls bcus if I see it anywhere around ur post GOD HELP U
Re: . by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 11, 2017
AMINUAMINS:
dats HYIP pro the send ur earnings directly to ur wallet
no it's not
Re: . by AMINUAMINS(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2017
Nwabara:
no it's not
ok lets chatting it seem interesting
Re: . by dan56: 11:35pm On May 11, 2017
Nwabara:
well you can say anything u like , but because u have been scammed doesn't make everyone a scammer ,. Some people have the knowledge and wants to sell for those that needs to learn not for those that is dwelling in their past . Please don't use this screen shot to scam people pls bcus if I see it anywhere around ur post GOD HELP U
Thanks for the advice.

But your selling ponzi to scam people.

You want to send them to your site so the pay you and you transfer the funds to another wallet.

Your noting but a bloody scammer earning from peoples ignorance.

Anyone that think that is real you tax him and he sends you bitcion and you upload screenshot here....then you send him to your mlm site where he sends you bitcion tinking his paying at random not knowing your a scammer with a stale format.

Hey nairalanders this is ponzi. Modified .

Mlm where you pay him not knowing his an admin.....stay offff

For your information I don't have time to scam instead I sell on fiverr and seoclerk.

Scam is for the lazy and week.

I told you I was scammed 3btc did I tell you my current balance?

If you know that you won't talk about scam near me. Am comfortable
Re: . by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=dan56 post=
Thanks for the
Re: . by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 11, 2017
dan56:

Thanks for the advice.

But your selling ponzi to scam people.

You want to send them to your site so the pay you and you transfer the funds to another wallet.

Your noting but a bloody scammer earning from peoples ignorance.

Anyone that think that is real you tax him and he sends you bitcion and you upload screenshot here....then you send him to your mlm site where he sends you bitcion tinking his paying at random not knowing your a scammer with a stale format.

Hey nairalanders this is ponzi. Modified .

Mlm where you pay him not knowing his an admin.....stay offff

For your information I don't have time to scam instead I sell on fiverr and seoclerk.

Scam is for the lazy and week.

I told you I was scammed 3btc did I tell you my current balance?

If you know that you won't talk about scam near me. Am comfortable
lolz keep exposing ur self ,.. Lolz
Re: . by dan56: 11:42pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=Nwabara post=56437551][/quote]

An time I expose you you get confused and past same word..... Am smarter than you as I told you I have been scammed not once over 16 people scammed me that 3btc sum so I got lots of your scamming techniques.. Cos I have to research how it was done.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 11, 2017
dan56:

An time I expose you you get confused and past same word..... Am smarter than you as I told you I have been scammed not once over 16 people scammed me that 3btc sum so I got lots of your scamming techniques.. Cos I have to research how it was done.
NO body scammed u but u scammed them , I have heard your story
Re: . by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 11, 2017
dan56:

NO body scammed u but u scammed them , I have heard your story . I don't really know why I'm even waisting my time with a low life looking for who to scam by this tym
Re: . by dan56: 11:48pm On May 11, 2017
Nwabara:
NO body scammed u but u scammed them , I have heard your story

I understand your frustration.

Once your exposed you want to save face
Re: . by dan56: 11:49pm On May 11, 2017
That won't stop me from saying the truth your noting but a bloody scammer trying to rip people off their hard earn money via mlm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Give Away 2018 Financial Blue Print Article / How You Can Build Wealth And Health And Become Rich Through Faforlife / Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.