Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,211 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Open - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Open (364 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open by Marioplus(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2017
" In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened. And rain fell upon the earth forty days and forty nights." {Genesis 7:11-12}
FATHER,
OPEN THE FLOOD GATES OF HEAVEN!
IN ABUNDANCE!
AND
CAUSE YOUR RAIN {PURITY},
TO FALL ON ME. AMEN.
JESUS CHRIST,
IN ABUNDANCE!
AND
CAUSE YOUR RAIN {SANCTITY},
TO FALL ON ME. AMEN.
HOLY SPIRIT,
IN ABUNDANCE!
AND
CAUSE YOU RAIN {RIGHTEOUSNESS},
TO FALL ON ME. AMEN.
BABA OOOOOOO
BABA OO OOOOOO!!!
HOLY SPIRIT TAKE OVER, LEAD US INTO YOUR PRESENCE FOR YOU ALONE KNOWS WHERE YOUR VERY CORE, ESSENCE, BEING & PRESENCE IS FOUND AND MANIFEST YOUR GLORY TODAY AND EVERY PASSING SECOND OF OUR LIVES ON OUR BEHALF IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into PHILIPPINES Universities At Affordable Price / Independence Day Vape Deals From Vaporl, Up To 60% Off / Pregnant Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To Live Lizard In Port Harcourt [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.