Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (719 Views)

Hire Me For Free Wordpress Blog Design (free Website Design) / Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! / Check Out How I Host My Websites For Just 0$, Free Of Charge... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by greatfa2013(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2017
Re: . by easrael(f): 11:56am On May 13, 2017
Share your WhatsApp contact details.
Re: . by greatnaija01: 5:37pm On May 13, 2017
pls how do we contact you, can you PM me or can you send me an email.... i need a site urgently greatnaija01@gmail.com

how much is HOSTING!?? AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ?

greatfa2013:

I will design you a professional and interactive website with html, css, bootstrap, javascript and jquery free of charge, oh yes your eyes is not deceiving and it is not a typo error. I will design your site free of charge.

But this offer only last till August, so make us of the opportunity now why it is still available and get your presence online.
Re: . by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:48pm On May 13, 2017
greatfa2013:

I will design you a professional and interactive website with html, css, bootstrap, javascript and jquery free of charge, oh yes your eyes is not deceiving and it is not a typo error. I will design your site free of charge.

But this offer only last till August, so make us of the opportunity now why it is still available and get your presence online.
I will be more than happy if you can do this for me.

1 Like

Re: . by greatfa2013(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
pls how do we contact you, can you PM me or can you send me an email.... i need a site urgently greatnaija01@gmail.com

how much is HOSTING!?? AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ?

First i can't tell you how long it will take except when you have giving me the details of what you need.
Secondly about the hosting, you can decide to host it yourself.
My email is ighodaromfamous at gmail dot com
Re: . by greatfa2013(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2017
easrael:
Share your WhatsApp contact details.
You can write me on my gmail address or skype address above

(1) (Reply)

Very Popular Domain Names For Sale! / 9ja Adsense @ 7k / One Year Old Naija Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.