Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! (1169 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Earn 7 Percent Of You Investment Weekly - Not Ponzi Please / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! by awesome11(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2017
The intrusion of ponzi schemes into Nigeria has undoubtedly left so many people more wretched. This thread is for those who have hitherto decided to shun ponzi schemes and every appearance of it, yet desires to make money from guaranteed passive investment.

It's my desire that so you take advantage of the information I am going to give out and you do not regret not cashing in on it earlier.

This information is absolutely free. Feel free to call/WhatsApp me on 0.9.0 Two Zero Six Zero Zero Eight Zero Two.

Acting on timely information is one of the keys to financial prosperity!!
Re: Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! by samjey: 11:17am On May 16, 2017
Interested you may reach me via what's app 07030425989
Re: Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! by aioluwa: 2:13pm On May 16, 2017
Ultimate Cycler
Re: Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! by awesome11(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2017
aioluwa:
Ultimate Cycler

That's ridiculous. Even when I said it wasn't Ponzi!!

It would have been way wiser if you had confirmed what it was before you naively draw conclusions.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! by blakid(m): 2:15am On May 19, 2017
Re: Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! by Dynamiq(m): 3:53am On Sep 29, 2018
awesome11:
The intrusion of ponzi schemes into Nigeria has undoubtedly left so many people more wretched. This thread is for those who have hitherto decided to shun ponzi schemes and every appearance of it, yet desires to make money from guaranteed passive investment.

It's my desire that so you take advantage of the information I am going to give out and you do not regret not cashing in on it earlier.

This information is absolutely free. Feel free to call/WhatsApp me on 0.9.0 Two Zero Six Zero Zero Eight Zero Two.

Acting on timely information is one of the keys to financial prosperity!!

I just sent you a mail. Please respond promptly.
Re: Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! by jesusnmary: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2018
peter4eze@yahoo.com
Re: Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! by OTS18(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2018
Horlaryhemi@yahoo.com 08169677666
Re: Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
why write your number in that form ?
Re: Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!! by CooleasyScammer: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2018
Dynamiq:

I just sent you a mail. Please respond promptly.
Ajibola Aries why sending him a mail? You want to scam him again with your genexpayments and encocoin? grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Discover How To Make At Least N2000 Daily / Top 7 Ways To Make Money Online In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.