Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

37million's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 37million's Profile / 37million's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jokes Etc / Pregnant Maid by 37million: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
The following conversation ensued between Kingsley and his wife olivia
Olivia .-, honey do you know our house maid is pregnant
Kingsley.- that' s her problem
Olivai.- neighbors are talking
Kingsley.- that ' s their problem
Olivia.- l' m worried
Kingsley .- that ' s your problem
Olivia.- honey who do you think is responsible
Kingsley.- that ' s her problem
Olivia.- but people say you re the one
Kingsley.- that' s.my problem and let every one takes care of his own problem okay. So main your business haaĆ aaaaaaha
Jokes Etc / ARM Robbers Attack by 37million: 2:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Mr Kingsley and his wife were on the dinning table eating when arm robbers suddenly break in to the house and asked every one to lie down after they have obeyed to the command the gang master asked Kingsley to collect the gun and kill his wife but Mr Kingsley refuse and told him l should tether die than to kill the women llove so much the robbers persuade him but after so much love l persuasion they discover that the man truly have so much love for his beautiful wife so they collected the gun from him and try the wife to see if the woman too is committed as the husband but immediately the gang master gave the
Gun to the woman she collected it and it pointed at the husband and Mr Kingsley shouted honey and the wife replied don't honey me and she bang at him but unfortunately to her the was no bullet in t
The gun and gang master laughed and said oga do you. See the devil you call your
Jokes Etc / Pastors Secret by 37million: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2020
Be careful who you share secret with three pastors met and agreed to sincerely tell each other their problem which the first pastor said my problem is money i do steal even from the church offering .the second mine is women when ever I see any women my desire is to go to bed with her in fact have slept with so many female members in my church Turing to the third pastor to hear his own problem he started crying it took his friend some effort to calm him when they ask him to continue he was still crying and later he said my problem is gossiping when we live this place every body is going to hear what the tow of you have just told me please pray for me I beg and the two pastor fainted
Jokes Etc / A Faithful Lying On Phone Weekend by 37million: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Soft and Rose on phone
This is what transpired between soft and
His girlfriend Rose
Soft :-hello my darling
Rose:-hi my love how are you doing
Soft:- am cool my darling and you
Rose:- am fine too
Soft please l want you to come over to .my place this weekend
Rose :-am sorry my love l can't make it because am going to meet my sister and my friend sharon wedding is this weekend please am sorry okay
Soft :-okay oh l wanted to take you out for shopping but since you don't have chance let's forget it
Rose:- Jesus !!!honey I will come and I will even spend the weekend your place am sorry I was just joking
Soft:- hahahaaaa me too I was just joking my dear
Jokes Etc / Stupid Guestion by 37million: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kingsley :- saw his friend chiboy sleeping so he wake him and asked
Kingsley :-chiboy :-are you sleeping
Chiboy :-no am not sleeping am practicing how to die
Jokes Etc / Why Am Always In Facebook by 37million: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tony and bravo
Tony:- Bravo why are you always on Facebook
Bravo:- l m always there because it s the only place where you can like another man' s wife without getting slapped

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.