Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (816 Views)

The Period I Worked For Her, She Always Assaulted Me- Tonto Dike's Nanny / Tonto Dike Assaulted Me Verbally While I Worked For Her - Tonto Dike's Nanny / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sanbells(f): 5:54pm On May 15, 2017

Re: . by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 15, 2017
Uhmm i just dey observe, some celebrity sha
Re: . by smellingmenses: 5:59pm On May 15, 2017
undecided
Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2017
Breeze dey blow behind one fowl now and I don dey notice say the fowl wear G-string
Re: . by BlackDBagba: 6:06pm On May 15, 2017
Some people need to go into hiding and click reset on their lives...

1 Like

Re: . by mikky4764(f): 6:11pm On May 15, 2017
Tonto, this woman has dared u to prove to the world that she has any other country aside Ghana. Wat do u have to say to this? "exaggerated facts"
Re: . by Chikelue2000(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2017
mikky4764:
Tonto, this woman has dared u to prove to the world that she has any other country aside Ghana. Wat do u have to say to this? "exaggerated facts"
let's be truthful dear, so what's d aim of nanny in all dis?, simple, to tarnish tonto dike's image. Not a fan of Tonto but I don't like what d nanny is doing

2 Likes

Re: . by mikky4764(f): 6:24pm On May 15, 2017
Chikelue2000:
let's be truthful dear, so what's d aim of nanny in all dis?, simple, to tarnish tonto dike's image. Not a fan of Tonto but I don't like what d nanny is doing

wat the nanny is doing is wrong, very wrong but Tonto shouldn't have told such lies openly.
Re: . by Came: 6:31pm On May 15, 2017
Nanny wan use toto become popular, nanny madam, dem no pay you when you dey work for them, abi na wetin? Toto self need to control her temper and talking too much, which one be say the woman get visa for 15countries, na toto dey stamp the visas?... Hmmmmmm!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Glamorous Lady Dies In Auto Crash Four Days After Winning Pageant / Between Tonto Dikeh And Churchill, Who Rocked The Beards Better? / Singer Seyi Shay Adopts Two Children, Shows Them On Social Media (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.