Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Have Problem Processing Information - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have Problem Processing Information (397 Views)

I Have Problem With Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Problem Processing Information by Berrysw: 1:14am On May 18, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I need your advice I don't know what to call this trend I have noticed in myself. I discovered that it takes me a long time to process what information I am given.I find it hard to answer complex questions on the spot or explain my self..a major one is I react slowly to issues or circumstances, I have to first understand what is going on and before I am able to fully understand it has gotten worse or someone else would overtake me a recent issue just happened I was asked to watch over a particular valuable item. Then a random person came and picked it before I could think of how to confront and understand what was going on the person has left.. I felt so embarrassed as I could not explain myself to people or how to defend myself. Please I need your advice is this a medical condition or its just the way I am.
Re: Have Problem Processing Information by kllinxman(m): 3:32am On May 18, 2017
Memory lapse and loss. The good thing is that you acknowledged that you have a problem, the next thing to do is seek for medical care and not Nl comments....
Re: Have Problem Processing Information by Berrysw: 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
kllinxman:
Memory lapse and loss. The good thing is that you acknowledged that you have a problem, the next thing to do is seek for medical care and not Nl comments....

OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Meet 52-year-old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And She Has Never Kissed Before / Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning / Ovulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.